Lok Sewa Aayog has published an Examination Center of UPA Sachiv. Download the notice given below to check your Examination Center of UPA Sachiv.
Notice Date: Jan 14, 2023
based on the annual schedule of the Public Service Commission. Everyone is eager to take the next tough written test for the position of Second Class (Non-Technical). Please read this announcement, which is pertinent, undersecretary (Upa Sachiv). or equivalent jobs at the testing sites listed below in the gazette released during the fiscal year 2079–80.
More about Lok Sewa Aayog’s Written Examination Center of UPA Sachiv
The notice says, “according to the Commission’s yearly timetable. The following examination venues will be hosting the competitive written examination for the position of Second Class (Non-Technical) Deputy Secretary or comparable positions as announced in the gazette released in 2079180. Additionally, by the notification of the Commission dated 15.8.2079, the suspension of advertisement numbers 16663/2079-80 (A.P.) and 16678/2079-80 (Open), R.P., is in connection with the implementation of the honourable Supreme Court’s order. Information is requested from all parties involved, including the procedure to be published after the examination schedule for the first and second papers of the post of Deputy Secretary of the Second Class, Foreign Service.”
1. In the answer sheet, candidates should only use a dot pen or pen with black ink.
2. You must bring your admission card at least one hour before the exam starts since no applicant can take the test without it.
It would be best if you came early to the exam site.
3. Cell phones are not allowed in the exam room.
4. The examination program will not be changed without the Commission’s prior approval, even if there is an unplanned holiday on the day of the exam.
5. When the candidate arrives at the testing location, they must have their admission card and either a national identity card or a document of Nepalese citizenship with their photo on it.
You must also bring any other certificates that the organization may have granted.
6. To protect public health from infectious diseases, masks and water must be available.
For more related content, please visit, Wapnepal.