NTC has provided lots of features these days. You can know your number, check your balance, activate data, buy a data package, activate ringtone, and activate call waiting with a single click. We have listed out the syntax for checking all NTC services, including NTC data pack, NTC call waiting, and NTC ringtone.
Table of Contents
Nepal Telecom is the oldest telecommunication in Nepal. Nepal Telecom has launched GSM Prepaid, GSM postpaid, Landline (PSTN), Sky, and CDMA for an effective communication system in Nepal. Nepal Telecom has coverage in all 77 districts of Nepal.
Six Plus points of Nepal Telecom
- Nepal Telecom’s airtime cost is considered to be the cheapest of other private telecommunication in Nepal.
- Nepal Telecom’s internet cost is too much cheap than other private telecommunication.
- Nepal Telecom has launched several schemes for Nepalese. People can choose their desired products like postpaid/prepaid or sky or CDMA as per their wish.
- Revenue of Nepal Telecom is considered to be high as Nepal Telecom is the highest taxpayer in Nepal.
- Recharge facility for ICDMA and CDMA from Nepal Telecom website (www.ntc.net.np)
- Web SMS, Online GSM bill, Online PSTN bill, and CRBT are extra features by Nepal Telecommunication to its customers.
- Broadband Internet services like WiMAX and ADSL by Nepal Telecom have kept Nepal Telecom in number one telecommunication in Nepal.
For ADSL internet users, Nepal telecom has made a separate interface to check account details, payments, and billings called ADSL Selfcare ADSL Selfcare.
Users can change passwords and view payment history and account status by logging onto ADSL Selfcare.
Besides the internet, Nepal Telecom has provided different services to its mobile customers, like voice mail, missed call notifications, and a budget call 1424 system. Using a budget call 1424, Nepal telecom customers can make international calls at a cheap rate. It is claimed that Nepal telecom users can call the United States and the United Kingdom at Rs 1.75 per minute.
The international call rate for other countries are available in NT website.
image shows the budget international call rate by Nepal Telecom
Nepal telecom has facilitated its users with an easy recharge service. Nepal telecom customers can recharge GSM Postpaid, GSM Prepaid Mobile, ADSL Internet Account, and PSTN Landline easily just by dialling 1413 and following the mentioned instructions.
How to Activate NTC Services?
The image shown above clearly describes the process to use NTC service on your mobile phone.
NTC Service Activate Syntax
- Activate NTC Sim card: You need to call 1413 to activate your SIM.
- Know your NTC mobile number: You need to call *9# to know your own number.
- Know NTC balance: You need to call *400# to know your balance.
- Recharge NTC mobile from NTC recharge card: You need to call *411*pin# to recharge your mobile using the recharge card.
- Activate NTC data pack: You need to dial *1415# to activate NTC data pack.
- Know remaining data in NTC: You need to message writing VL or FL to 1455 to know your remaining data in NTC.
- Activate NTC Ring back tone: You need to dial *1455# to activate NTC ring back tone.
- Activate call waiting in NTC: You need to dial *43# to activate NTC call waiting.
How to Deactivate NTC Services
Many of our valued users are asking us about the process of deactivating Buzz MCA (missed call notification of NTC, Nepal telecom for GSM mobile phones).
Here is a quick and easy solution for it. I personally visited lots of web portals but could not get a concrete solution for it.
Here is a process of how I was successful in deactivating NTC missed call notification system called Buzz MCA.
Type unsub and send to 5000 to unsubscribe
Here is how to disable – BUZZ MCA Missed Call Notification Service :
- Go to Message in your NTC Mobile
- Go to New Message
- Type UNSUB and send it to 5000
- This will unsubscribe BUZZ MCA – NTC Missed Call Notification
It’s all done, and you have successfully deactivated NTC Missed Call Service, and if you need to reactivate the missed call service in Namaste / NTC mobile, then you have to send a text message SUB and send it to 5000.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to unsubscribe Telenet games and entertainment?
Type UNSUB GAMES and send it to 1422
How to deactivate Night data pack?
Type “STOP” and send it to 1415
How to deactivate GameZone service?
Type UNSUB GAMEZONE and send it to 1422
How to deactivate automatic NTC Loan?
Type STOP and send it to 1477
How to deactivate Backtone?
Type UNSUB and send SMS it to 1455
How to deactivate mobile tutor service?
Write and send Unsub TUTOR to 1422
How to deactivate CRBT or Ring back tone in NTC?
Type UNSUB And send it to 1455
How to deactivate or unsubscribe Merolagani Services?
Dial *17174# and follow the prompt.