Nepal Open University has released a notice regarding admission applications for 2079 under the semester system of the winter session. Nepal Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences and Education and Faculty of Science, Health and Technology published the Notice regarding admission open for the new session.
Notice Date: Dec 20, 2022
For the benefit of all parties involved, information regarding the call for admission applications for the schedule and subject programs will be held at the beginning of winter.
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the admission form, which will begin on February 1, 2079. You can also visit the university website for more information regarding admission applications and fees. Please visit the university website at www.nou.edu.np for further details.
More about the Notice regarding admission application by Nepal Open University
Faculty Levels and Subjects for which Applications are Invited for the Admission Program(Nepal Open University):
1) Master in Media and Communication Studies (MMCS) (2 Year, 4 Semester)
2) Master in Educational Sciences (MES) (2 Year, 4 Semester) (Equivalent to MEd) (Education Studies,
Nepali Education and English Education)
3) Master in Pedagogical Science (MPS) (1 year, 2 Semester)
4) Bachelor of Arts (BA) (4 Years, 8 Semesters)
Sociology (Common Major), English (Major), Nepali (
Major), Economics (
Major), Journalism and Mass Communication (Major), Library and Information Science (Major), Islamic Studies (Major, Philosophy and Religion)
Faculty of Science, Health and Technology
1. MPhil in ICT : ( 1.5 Years, 3 Semesters)
2. Masters’s Degree in e-Governance : (2 Years, 4 Semesters)
3. Masters’s Degree in Geoinformatics: (2 Years, 4 Semesters)
4. Masters’s Degree in Natural Resources and Development (NRD): (2 Years, 4 Semesters)
5. Masters of Science in Environmental and Occupational Health (EOH): (2 Years, 4 Semesters)
If you want further information about the related subject you can also contact directly to:
Faculty of Social Sciences and Education (01-5524108, 5913950)
Faculty of Science, Health and Technology (01 – 5524309, 5913950)
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.