APF Nepal has published preliminary physicals for the positions of ASI and Inspector. The General Group, General Group Law Sub-group Armed Police Inspector, and General Sub-group Armed Police Inspector positions will be filled through an open competition, according to the advertisement published on 2079.06.07 by APF Nepal. For the candidates’ information, the preliminary physical examination will be held at the following time, date, and location.
Notice Date: February 14, 2023
The notice says, “According to the advertisement published on 2079.06.07 by APF Nepal, the posts will be filled through open competition for the posts of General Group, Law Sub-group Armed Police Inspector, and General Sub-group Armed Police Inspector and General Groupon the following date, time, and place, the preliminary physical examination will be conducted for the information of the candidates. Notice has been published.”
More about APF Nepal has published preliminary physicals for the positions of ASI and Inspector.
In addition, the notice elaborated,” according to the advertisement published on 2079.06.07, the post will be filled through open competition for the general group, general sub-group of candidates for the position of Assistant Inspector of Armed Police, which will be conducted from 2079.11.14. This notification has been published for the candidates’ information about the procedure.”
Rules to follow during the test:
1. It is necessary to be present at the place of examination 30 minutes before the test.
2. It is strictly prohibited to bring valuable items such as mobile phones, watches, Sikri, rings, and money bags while coming to participate in the examination.
3. Candidates must bring a game dress with them.
4. Male candidates should have their hair cut and beards wholly shaved.
5. Candidates must bring their Nepali citizenship certificate and admit card when they come to participate in the exam.
6. Candidates who applied for the position of Armed Police Inspector from the Armed Police Force, Nepal Bahini headquarters for biometric attendance before the deadline of 2079.11.03 along with a certificate of Nepalese citizenship and the temporary admission letter distributed by the relevant offices even to keep in touch with the branch as required, Halchowk
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.