Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited has announced a vacancy for a company manager. Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited Coca-Cola products in Nepal, such as Sprite, Kinley soda, Fanta, Coca-Cola and many more.
Notice Date: Dec 18, 2022
Bottlers Nepal Limited, a public limited company with over 41 years of operations, is situated in Kathmandu’s Balaju Industrial District (BID). To consistently provide customers with their preferred beverages, the factory features RGB (Returnable Glass Bottles) and PET packaging lines that produce various goods from the range.
Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited
In Bharatpur, Chitwan, there is a company called Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited (BNTL), a division of Bottlers Nepal Limited. When BNTL first began operations, the company produced its goods in RGB (Returnable Glass Bottles), and then in 2013, it installed a PET packaging facility.
Bottlers The united team that works together to provide Nepal with the drinks they enjoy is what drives Nepal’s success. More than 600 employees are supported directly by the company and hundreds more benefit from our value chain and distribution network.
More about the Vacancy open for a country manager at Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited
By putting in place proper business management systems and internal controls, the chosen candidate will establish the nation’s business plan and oversee the protection and optimization of the company’s overall resources. The following duties will be included:
- Construction of a portfolio and investment plan, adding overall value to the business, formulation of a national business strategy
- Establishing business best practices, rules and procedures and maintaining adherence to global standards,
- Implementing management procedures and KPIs will enable critical stakeholders within the Group/Country to receive regular updates on the company’s performance.
- Performance management and employee development, including succession planning, are prioritized.
- She was delivering the Nepal business strategy in a team-based environment.
- Planning and monitoring of the annual budget, as well as comparison of performance to plans
Eligibility for the country manager at Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited
- An engineering background and a postgraduate degree in management or business administration would be helpful.
- 20+ years of professional experience minimum. It also helps to have at least 15 years of senior management experience working in the beverage industry.
- Successful management experience as a senior leader in a 50 million or more dollar bottling industry in a top-notch manufacturing setting.
- Possessing experience in strategic business management and a track record of working well with others, you’ll be able to plan for long-term business success through cross-functional collaboration and practical implementation.
- Knowledge of procedures and processes.
- Diverse cross-cultural experience in an innovative workplace setting.
- Proactive dedication to training and developing people to meet future demands.
Candidates from Nepal who are interested and meet the requirements above are urged to send their applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 21, 2022.
Only candidates who made the shortlist will be contacted for an interview.
For more related content, please visit, Wapnepal.