Lok Sewa Aayog Bagmati Pradesh released a notice regarding the Center for the Fifth Level Assistant’s Written Test. This notice is published for the information of all concerned as the written examination (open and inclusive) of the advertisements mentioned in the details of the Commission will be conducted in compliance with the health and safety standards set by the Government of Nepal on the following dates, times and examination buildings.
Notice Date: March 1, 2023
The subjects the examinees must follow are mentioned in notes 1 and 2. Check out your examination center for the fifth-level assistant’s writer test of Lok Sewa Aayog Bagmati Pradesh from the PDF below.
More about Center for the Fifth Level Assistant’s Written Test | Lok Sewa Aayog Bagmati Pradesh
This notice is published for the benefit of all parties involved. The written examination (open and inclusive) of the advertisements listed in the Commission’s details will be held by the government of Nepal’s standards for health and safety on the dates, times, and testing locations listed below. Postponement of the examination as per the scheduled program without prior notice of the Commission, even if the examination day falls on an unexpected holiday, won’t happen.
Additional subjects that the examinee must follow to stay safe from the infection of Covid-19
- Mandatory provision of the mask, sanitizer, and drinking water for the candidate himself before entering the examination center will have to do.
- The directions given by the employees assigned to the examination must be carefully observed.
- Applicants should maintain a gap of two meters from one another without crowding when entering and exiting the examination center.
- Candidates should maintain the prescribed distance without crowding when entering, exiting, and using the toilet in the examination center. You have to go to the designated place.
- Candidates should not gather in groups and talk.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.