It is good news for students who are trying to get scholarships for Bachelor’s programs since China Govt Scholarship is here for all those genius Nepali students who want to study undergraduate or postgraduate but aren’t financially able.
The scholarship branch of the Nepal government, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Kesharmahal, Kathmandu, has announced important notice regarding the application of the individual interested in studying with a scholarship in the undergraduate or postgraduate engineering program and the postgraduate agricultural program.
This China Govt Scholarship is available for the year 2023/24 for students who want to apply for scholarships for engineering subjects and postgraduate level in agriculture subject. The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology published the notice regarding China Govt Scholarship on 2079/07/21.
Qualifications for China Govt Scholarship
- The candidate must be graduating or studying for colleges affiliated with Tribhuvan University.
- Those individuals seeking this scholarship must have passed the entrance examination of the related subject conducted by the college or the institute of Engineering Studies.
- Those who want to apply for the graduate level must be 25 years, and those who want to apply for the postgraduate level must be 35 or above years.
- One applying for an agriculture subject must study at the Tribhuvan University of Agriculture and Animal Science Studies.
Download the PDF from here
Document required for China Govt Scholarship
- Completed application form; gross receipts presented; a copy of one’s citizenship certificate; and a postgraduate degree awarded by Tribhuvan University’s Institute of Engineering Studies in Pulchowk in 2078.
- Bachelor Level Passed Transcript, 10+2 or Certificate Level Passed or Equivalent Transcript of Educational Qualifications, Roll Number of Entrance Test Rank/Merit, Subject * SEE/SLC exam results, * transcript of 10+2 or certificate-level coursework completed, or an equivalent for graduate level. Mark sheet for the SEE/SLC exam.
Applicants should pay Rs 1000.- One thousand National Commercial Bank
Office Code No. 350003501 and Revenue Title No. 14229 at the counter, and its receipt
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Scholarship Branch, Sanothimi Bhaktapur, Pre-Examination Control Office Premises, accepts applications from 25 Kartik 2079 through 10 Mangshir 2079.
For more related content, please visit, Wapnepal