After SEE result 2073, students are engaged in selecting colleges for their further studies. Students must have sufficient grades to join colleges. There are different requirements for studying different subjects after SEE result. If students wish to study science after SEE result, student must have 2 GPA. Here is the complete requirement of grades that students need to have for different subjects like Management, Humanities, Education, Health, Nursing, Engineering.
GPA needed after SEE Result to join colleges
- To study science, 2.0 GPA is needed along with Grade C+ in Maths and Science and at least D+ on English, Nepali and Social Studies.
- To study Management, 1.6 GPA is needed along with at least D+ on English, Nepali, Maths and Social Studies.
- To study Humanities and Education, 1.6 GPA is needed along with at least D+ on English, Nepali, and Social Studies.
- To study Diploma Health, 2 GPA is needed along with at least C+ on Maths, English, and Science.
- To study Diploma Engineering, at least C is needed in Maths and Science and D+ in English.
- To study Agriculture, at least D+ is needed any one of subjects: English, Maths and science.
You can share this to your friends so that they can know about it. Good luck for your career.