CTVET (Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training) is a national autonomous apex body in the sector of providing TVET (Technical and Vocational education and training) to its students. It started providing its services to produce skilled manpower for the national and international market since 2045 BS (1989 AD). Its office is located in Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
CTEVT is working with the vision of Skilling Nepal for People’s Prosperity and with the mission to promote Technical and Vocational Education and Training to develop a competent workforce for the national and international market need. CTEVT provides academic, practically oriented learning examination and publishes CTEVT result through official website of ctevt.org.np.
CTEVT in Nepal
CTEVT provides the technical and vocational education and training through its affiliated schools, annexe schools and constituted schools that are spread all over the country. There are more than 250 CTEVT affiliated Schools, 8 annexe schools and 21 constituted schools which provide CTEVT courses through two programs: Vocational Training Provision and Technical Education Provision.
Vocational Education provision provided vocational training in the areas of Animal Sciences, Plant Sciences, Cooking/ Baking, Civil, Computer, Secretarial/Management, Mechanical and Miscellaneous as per the needs and demands of people that range from 39 hours to 1500 hours. These come under the curriculum of short-term training. Technical Education Provision provides TSLC certificate and diploma level certificate in various programs under then main areas, Agriculture, Engineering and Health.
The organisational structure of CTEVT consists of Assembly that comprises of 24 members. All the policy making functions are associated with it. Under the Assembly, there is a council of 9 members which is the executing body. For both the Assembly and the Council, the chairperson is Minister of Education. The council has a full-time Vice-Chairperson and Member Secretary.
CTEVT programs are attractive as they are said to be providing more job opportunities to the people. Various research studies have shown that more than 70 percent of CTEVT graduates on an average are employed (including self-employment). As it also has an academic ladder, CTEVT graduates can opt for higher education opportunities.
All information regarding CTEVT can be found on its official website www.ctevt.org.np. The detail information about its programs, curriculum, divisions, latest updates, institutions, exams, results, scholarships, research publications, its contact method is provided on the website. The website is managed and updated regularly. So, if you need any information about CTEVT, its website is the best option for you.
The Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (www CTEVT org np) was established in 1989 with the aim of providing employment opportunities to people and to create technical manpower required to fulfill the countries technical needs. The technical skill provided by CTEVT helps an individual to be independent and employable. Almost 70 % www CTEVT org np result students get employment after completion of the course.
Similarly, CTEVT also aims to create more entrepreneurs for country by providing skills required. Many of CTEVT students are self employed and are able to create job for others as well. It is autonomous and sole body of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector of Nepal working for the production of technical and skillful human resources required for Nation Building.
Apart from providing vocational and technical education. It also works for policy formulation, preparation of skill based curriculum, conducting various research studies and training needs assessment. CTEVT aims at preparing its students in a way that they can fulfill the needs of skilled resource in international and national market. With more than 100 affiliated institutions, it has been successfully doing so.
What Actually is CTEVT?
Currently headed by Hon. Giri Raj Mani Pokhrel, CTEVT has an assembly comprising of 24 members and a governing board known as Council consisting nine members. CTEVT through its constituted technical schools and training centers, affiliated technical colleges and institutes, offers proficiency/diploma level training, technical school leaving certificate and short-term vocational and skill training out of which many can be further used in pursuing higher education. In present, there are two existing provision of CTEVT programs as Vocational Training Provision and Technical education Provision.
What are the Programs offered by www CTEVT org np Nepal?
Under the vocational training provision, courses are offered as per the demand and needs of the present market and is specially centered towards agriculture, engineering, health, tourism, management and computer. For instance, the most of the institutes under CTEVT have been providing vegetable production, gardening, cooking/baking training and so on. Anyone willing to take up the course can directly join the course.
Who can Join CTEVT?
Under the Technical Education Provision, students receive a diploma or certificate level degree in different fields as Engineering, agriculture, Medical field, office management and so on. Unlike in Vocational training provision, the entry requirement for TSCL level is SEE passed candidates for the course of 15 months, whereas, for the course of twenty nine months it is under SEE. The degree is equivalent to high school degree and the participants can further go for higher studies in any institution they choose. There is no requirement for minimum grade in SEE. Any student who passes SEE can join CTEVT.
Basically, CTEVT has been successfully developing skills and making many people independent. The contribution of CTEVT is quite remarkable in Nations Economy.
How to check CTEVT result from CTEVT.ORG.NP
CTEVT conducts examinations regularly to evaluate the students. The CTEVT result of these examinations is also published on the website. If you want to check your CTEVT result, you can follow the following procedure.
- In your browser, go the official website of CTEVT, ctevt.org.np.
- In the homepage, you can see the pictures of chairperson and other respected people at the top.
- Scroll down, and you can see different boxes providing you to the links of different information that you need.
- There are boxes for notice board, result, latest updates, scholarships, publications and contacts.
- In the box of results, click on more>> at the bottom.
- It will open to the page with a list of results.
- All the results are in the same list. There is no categorization of the result according to specific areas. So you will have to find the particular result that you have been searching for. If it has been published, it will be present there.
- Click the particular result you are looking. Then, the link will be provided to you on the new page. The result, Download, etc. can be written there which will lead you to a pdf viewer of your CTEVT result.
- In the CTEVT result, find the name of your institute. Total candidates passed candidates, a percentage of passed candidates and the symbol number of candidates who passed is given in the respective row of the institution. Find your symbol number there and know your result.
How to check CTEVT Result?
In this article, we have listed the complete procedure of finding the results of your CTEVT Examinations (www CTEVT org np result). With the mentioned steps, you can know result of any technical field.
- Browse the official website of CTEVT: https://ctevt.org.np/
- After entering the home page, scroll down to find the result section along with other sections: Publications, Notice Board, Latest Updates and so on.
- Click on the view more option in the results section.
- You will find all the currently published results.
- Scan for your desired result from the list of results and open the result.
- You can now view and download the result.