Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd published a notice regarding a position open for DCEO at the company’s headquarters. Rupandehi issued the information for the deputy chief executive officer position for Butwal.
Notice date: Jan 15, 2023
The candidates will be selected by a public competition to fill the available position of Deputy Chief Executive Officer(DCEO) at this firm. Since the part of DCEO is vacant in the Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd, so interested candidates and qualified Nepali citizens who have obtained the following minimum educational qualification and experience should apply to the organization’s head office, Butwal or branch office, Budhanilkanth, Kathmandu within office hours on 2079/10/02.
More about the DCEO position available at Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience required:
- Must have a certificate of Chartered Accountancy or Management, Monetary, Banking, Finance, Economics, Commerce, or Accountancy from a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Public Administration, and Law.
- Nepali citizens with a Working experience of at least five years at the official level or above in the Government of Nepal or any bank and financial institution can fill out the application form.
- The applicant’s age limit should be 35 years and not more than 58 years by the last date of application.
Documentations and details to be submitted with the applications:
- The applicant’s Bio-Data (personal information), including experience, contact address(email, telephone, mobile number), and education qualification.
- Copies of all academic credentials, experience certificates, and citizenship certificates issued in Nepal that have been self-attested
- Candidates must submit an essay of no more than 4,000 (four thousand) words along with their application, with the following instructions: “In terms of the current situation of microfinance in Nepal, challenges and measures to solve the problems, rural development microfinance financial institution Ltd.
Self-declaration form should be submitted along with the application. Rs.2,000/- (Aksharepi two thousand only) Citizens Bank International Ltd. Submit this institution’s gross voucher to account number 0120100000323201 at the branch office, Butwal.
For more related content, please follow,Wapnepal.