Lok Sewa Aayog Butwal has released a notice regarding the Engineer Written Examination Center. Engineer, Engineering, Civil, Public Service Commission Central Office has published a statement about the Engineer Written Examination Center.
Notice Date: January 29, 2023
The notice says, “According to the following R.P. of the Public Service Commission, Central Office. This notice is published for the information of all concerned as the competitive written examination of the candidates who have accepted the application online at Butwal Examination Center for the position mentioned in the details towards the third category (Technical) will be conducted according to the predetermined examination program on the following date, time and place. The rules to be followed by the examinees are mentioned in Exhibits 1 and 2.”
More about Engineer Written Examination Center| Lok Sewa Aayog Butwal
Rules to follow during Engineer Written Examination Center:
1. Candidates should use only a dot pen/pen with black ink on the answer sheet.
2. No candidate will be admitted to the examination without the admit card. The examinee must bring their citizenship or any valid identity card with the admit card with a photograph issued by the Government of Nepal.
3. Carrying bags, mobile phones and other electronic devices in the examination hall are prohibited.
4. Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the day of the examination, according to the schedule without prior notice from the commission
The examination program will not be postponed.
Additional subjects that the examinees must follow to be safe from the infection of Covid-19 during Engineer Written Examination Center:
1. Before entering the examination centre, the candidate wears a mask and also has sanitiser and drinking water for their purposes
You will have to bring it.
2. Candidates entering and exiting the examination centre without crowding each other when they need to use the toilet 2
Keeping a distance of (two) meters will have to go to the designated place gradually.
3. Candidates should not gather and talk in groups.
4. The instructions given by the personnel assigned to the examination must be thoroughly followed.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.