The Securities Board of Nepal has published a notice regarding Written Exam Schedule for Various Positions. Check the dates of the Written Exam Schedule for Various Positions from the Securities Board of Nepal from the PDF uploaded below.
Notice Date: Jan 24, 2023
The notice says, ” According to the pre-published advertisement of the board, the program of competitive written examination for A.P., open and inclusive, has been determined as follows, so this notice is published for the information of all concerned. V.No. 2/079/80 A.P. of 25/079/80 And open side director, law, officer II and V.No. 12/079/80 written test schedule for the post of Assistant Director, Law, Officer III will be published later. As there will be a special examination centre for candidates with Covid-19 infection, it is mandatory to inform the Nepal Securities Board at least 3 (three) hours before the commencement of the examination.”
More about the Written Exam Schedule for Various Positions from the Securities Board of Nepal
The Securities Board of Nepal has announced the written exam schedule for several vacancies (SEBON). The Securities Board of Nepal must notify dates for the written tests for various jobs. A Securities Board of Nepal advertisement that was previously published claims (SEBON).
Rules to be followed during examinations:
1. Candidates must use a dot pen/pen with black ink only on the answer sheet.
2. Since no candidate will be admitted to the examination without the admit card, he must bring the admit card with him and arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the study.
3. Bag in the exam building. Carrying mobile phones and other electronic devices is prohibited.
4. Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the day of the examination, the scheduled examination program will not be postponed without prior notice from the Commission.
5. When writing the answers to objective multiple-choice questions, only the solutions written in capital letters A, B, C, and D will be recognized.
Check out the exam dates from the following PDF:
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.