Gorkhapatra is the oldest newspaper in Nepal. It is the first Nepali newspaper that delivers news in Nepali language and is run by Gorkhapatra Sansthan. The newspaper launched in May 1901 as a weekly newspaper and later became daily in 1961.
Gorkhapatra used to be platform for all kind of news advertisements, job vacancies and result publication. In other words, it was the only newspaper for the means of communication and entertainment. Gorkhapatra online still has some loyal customers who prefer to read the traditional paper newspaper and some who prefer epapers.
But now, Gorkhapatra has also embraced technology and has started its online service. Like any other online newspapers, Gorkhapatra is available online and you can read all the news in the gorkhapatra epaper. With its advancement in technology, it now has wider range of customers. Young People and elderly’s all over Nepal dearly love Gorkhapatra. Be it the paper version or the epaper, Gorkhapatra is everyone’s favorite.
Gorkhapatra daily newspaper is one of the oldest daily newspaper. Gorkhapatra is available online and is called Gorkhapatra Online. It is published from Kathmandu which have been providing news in Nepali language. It is the news paper owned by gorkhapatra sansthan and was established in July 9,1963. It has its headquarter in dharma path, Kathmandu. It was launched as a weekly newspaper in May 1901 and became a daily newspaper in 1961.
Gorkhapatra Online is one of the Nepali newspaper as it publish more latest Nepali news. Gorkhapatra Online provides genuine news. It is updated 24/7. Gorkhapatra is only one national daily that provides lok sewa aayog vacancy notices.
Gorkhapatra Sansthan publishes monthly epaper named Madhuparka, yubamanch, and Muna. This newspaper beside providing news, it also publishes interesting content for children as well as older people. It tries to give people extra knowledge about different things. It also tries to increase awareness among the people. It has its edition from different corners of countries like Kathmandu, Biratnagar, Bharatpur, Nepalgunj and may others.
During previous time, there was no internet access and all are not in more used liked today, due to which such newspapers like gorkhapatra Online are started in order to give people update about what is happening in the country. These days, Internet are mostly used in today’s generation then the newspapers also can be read online as Gorkhapatra epaper which is one the easiest way for people.
Beside, this epaper has got some other English publication named The Rising Nepal, it also has weekly publications Friday supplement, Saturday epaper.
Learn: How to read Gorkhapatra Daily Newspaper online
Gorkhapatra online has all kind of news in Nepali. It provides Lok Sewa Aayog Vacancy notices and Lok Sewa Aayog Result. Now, The Rising Nepal is under management of Gorkhapatra Sansthan. It covers news in English language. Here is the link to Gorkhapatra online: http://gorkhapatraonline.com/.
Similarly for Gorkhapatra epaper readers here is the link: http://gorkhapatraonline.com/epaper. With epaper you can watch daily news in your smart phone for free and no more paying for daily newspaper dose.
The epaper comes in daily and weekly publications and also has a monthly publication. The monthly publication includes Muna, Yuwamanch and Madhupark. The prime readers are teenagers and young people but it is decreasing gradually.
With Gorkhapatra online, you get the latest news on political issue, recent trends, happenings all over the country. Being the oldest newspaper it has a legacy to maintain and is definitely doing that with its authentic news.
Benefits of Gorkhapatra Nepali daily
- Extremely fast news: Now in Gorkhapatra online you can get news on time and within seconds. No more waiting for the newspaper to arrive in your house. Latest news and updates from Nepal is a touch away.
- Completely Free: The best thing about online Gorkhapatra is that you don’t have to pay even a penny for the news. You need an internet connection and you are good to go. Just download the Gorkhapatra app for free and enjoy the best of Nepali news.
- No personal information required: You can watch the news anonymously without giving any personal details. Unlike the traditional Gorkhapatra where you had to provide personal information and details to get daily news subscription.
- Interactive news: You can make comments in the comment section. You can directly send your views, complaints and suggestion to Gorkhapatra with Gorkhapatra online.
- Environmentally friendly: What is best than knowing that your newspaper no more adds harm to the nature. The traditional newspapers are made by cutting trees while the online newspaper totally eliminates this factor and doesn’t contribute to deforestation.
Drawbacks of Gorkhapatra Nepali daily
Despite having so many advantages Gorkhapatra online definitely has some drawbacks. First and foremost being, that readers in rural area can’t take its advantage. Many loyal and oldest readers of Gorkhapatra live in Remote area and they can’t get their epaper in their area.
The other drawback may be that readers can post their comments directly on the website. This somewhere makes the newspaper less effective and affects the effectiveness of the newspaper.
However, the epaper is a revolution and audiences are loving it. You too get your epaper and enjoy news for free and without any hassles.
The procedure to read Gorkhapatra online daily via Epaper are:
- First process, open your browser and type gorkhapatraonline.com which is one of the official site of this newspaper.
- After then the homepage opens.
- Then you can find latest news, as it contains many news related to different fields.
- In order to go to the epaper, you can find the link to it in the main menu, where we can find the epaper menu click there to enter into epaper.
- Once the page of epaper opens then you can find the news not only of gorkhatpatra but of every newspaper published by gorkhapatra sansthan.
- You can get news of gorkhapatra, the rising Nepal, weekly epaper including Friday Supplement and Shanibar, and the monthly epaper include Madhuparkha, Yuwamanch and Muna and many others.
- And then click on the link which you are interested or we can open the link of those which you want to see.
- For example, if we want to watch news of gorkhapatra then open link related to gorkhapatra. If you want news of rising Nepal, then open link of Rising Nepal. If you want to read Muna or Yuwamanch, then open link related to them.
- We can open the link of those newspaper we want to read separately
- When you open the link in epaper then you get to know the latest news as if you open the link in Monday then you came to see the news of Monday.
You can also see past news through Gorkhapatra online. To open the epaper of any past date, just go to the calendar besides the issued date and select the date and then the epaper for the respective date opens and you can read the old Gorkhapatra online paper.
The page numbers are listed at the top, and you can go through it one by one which will be easier for reader to know of which page we are reading. It is one of the easiest way to get to know news and different other information sitting at home.
Since the traditional times, when the technology had not flourished, newspapers have been the major source of information to the general people. Newspapers are the serial publications which contain news about the multiple facets in the national and international times.
It provides information regarding contemporary issues, informative articles, politics, sports, arts and advertisements. The news about the contemporary issues includes political events and personalities, business and finance, crimes, weather forecasting, natural disasters, health and medicines, entertainment, sport, and many others.
Newspapers are usually printed on inexpensive newsprints. With the advancement of technology, the publishing of newspapers is not only limited to the papers. Presently, newspapers are printed both in the print format and the online format.? The online versions are called online newspapers or newspaper websites. Gorkhapatra daily is one of the most reputed newspaper of Nepal.
Gorkhapatra Nepali daily
Gorkhapatra is the pioneer of the national daily newspapers in Nepal. Gorkhapatra is the oldest daily newspaper in the Nepali language. It is headquartered in Dharma Path, Kathmandu. It was launched as a weekly paper in May 1901 and became daily newspaper as of 1961. It is run by Gorkhapatra Sanstha which is Nepal’s national media house owned and operated by the government of Nepal.
The publications of Gorkhapatra Sanstha include Gorkhapatra (daily newspaper in Nepali), Madhupark (monthly magazine), Muna (Monthly magazine), The Rising Nepal (daily newspaper in English) and Yubamanch (monthly magazine).
Technology has not left Nepal untouched as well. Presently, people want information which can be accessed through the tip of their fingers. The speed of information sharing among people has increased to a great extent. With the adoption of new technologies, Nepali newspapers are published online.
Read Gorkhapatra online
If you are one of those persons seeking to retrieve the information in an online format and want to read the Gorkhapatra daily online via epaper then follow the steps below:
- Go to gorkhapatraonline.com via your browser. As the homepage opens, you can see the latest news, national news, news related to different fields.
- To go to the epaper, you can find the link to it in the main menu. Go to epapers.
- The page for epaper opens which gives you access to not only Gorkhapatra but all other publications managed by Gorkhapatra Sansthan. The epaper daily publications include Gorkhapatra and Rising Nepal, Weekly epaper include Friday Supplement and Shanibar, and the monthly epaper include Madhuparkha, Yuwamanch and Muna.
- Click on the link that you are interested in. All mentioned publications are accessible via epaper. If you clicked on Gorkhapatra, the page for Gorkha Patra epaper opens. In the opened link, you can see issued date at the top.
- When you open Gorkhapatra epaper, you will be directed to the latest newspaper i.e. of today. However, you can also get access to the epapers of the past. To open the epaper of any past date, go to the calendar besides the issued date and select the date. The epaper for the respective date opens. The page numbers are listed at the top, and you can go through it one by one. In the epaper, you can select a certain news segment which will be opened in a new window in a readable format. That’s it. Read the newspaper with your fingertips at the control.