Himalayan Everest Insurance has announced a Vacancy after merging Himalayan General Insurance and Everest Insurance.
Notice Date: Dec 5, 2022
The world’s first combined non-life insurance company was called Himalayan Everest Insurance. The Head Office and Branch Offices of Himalayan Everest Insurance Limited provide dedicated, enthusiastic, and creative people with career opportunities.
Available positions at Himalayan Everest Insurance company
The Himalayan Everest Insurance has opened vacancies for positions such as DCEO, DGM/AGM, Managerial Level- Marketing, Officer Level, Engineer/ Overseer, Marketing at the assistant level, and Health Assistant.
Qualifications for DCEO
- Chartered Accountancy with a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in Management, Economics, Insurance, Finance, Accounting, or a closely related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least eight years of experience in the banking and financial sector, at least one year of experience in the insurance sector, or at least five years of senior manager-level job experience in a relevant business.
Qualifications for DGM/AGM
- I have a bachelor’s degree in management and a master’s degree in economics, insurance, finance, accounting, business, or chartered accountancy.
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience
Qualifications for Managerial Level – Marketing, Claims, and all Departments
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or its equivalent.
- Particularly in non-life insurance, a related field demands a minimum of five years of expertise.
Qualifications for Officer Level — All Departments, Marketing, and Claims
- A bachelor’s degree in business studies or an equivalent degree.
- At least three years of experience in a related field, preferably in the non-life insurance sector.
Qualifications for Marketing, claims, and all other departments at the assistant level
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or its equivalent
- A minimum of one year’s work experience in a relevant field, preferably in non-life insurance.
Qualifications for Engineer/Overseer
- Engineers should have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical, civil, or automotive engineering, and overseers must have some college experience.
- People with prior experience working in the insurance sector are given preference.
Qualifications for Health Assistant
- Getting a degree in health assistance from a recognized university is necessary.
- The possession of past job experience would be advantageous.
The interested candidates must submit the form by 15 Dec 2022.
For more content, please follow, Wapnepal.