Jeevan Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha has published a notice regarding the vacancy available. People from Nepal who are interested and fit the criteria are encouraged to apply.
Notice Date: January 2, 2023
Because Jeevan Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, a national-level business with a license of the “D” category from Nepal Rastra Bank, needs to fill the following positions, trainees are required.
More about Jeevan Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited has a position open
a) Junior Assistant
- A score of at least two on the SLC/SEE or something like that in a legitimate educational context.
- Candidates with a basic understanding of computers will be given more consideration.
b) Trainee Assitant
- A competence certificate level 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and at least an introductory computer training course.
- The production of an Aadhaar-based computer training certificate is required.
Age restriction: Completed 18 years of age and no older than 30 years (In the case of women, five years will be added to the upper age limit). This financial institution’s employees are exempt from the stipulated age restriction.
The last date for application submission will be used as the base date for determining the age, 09/22/2079.
Exam type: Shortlisted candidates will go through a written test, a field concept test, and an interview.
Salary facility: It will be by the financial institution’s regulations.
Fee: Exam costs merely Rs. 500. (Only shortlisted candidates must submit.)
Documents required for the shortlist information submission:
- S. L. c. / S.E.E. Copy of citizenship
- A passport-size photo must be included with the application.
Dates for submitting applications: September 7, 2079, through September 22, 2079 (excluding office holidays)
Form of Application: You can complete an online application by going to www.jeevanbikasmf.com.
The shortlist results are published and can be accessed using the registration number you obtained after submitting your application. On the 29th of Poush, 2079, the results will be posted on this financial institution’s website, jeevanbikasmf.com.
Admit Card and Exam: Those who have been shortlisted should print and save their admit cards, which may be found on the website mentioned above. To sit for the exam, you must have an admit card.
Selection rights: The financial institution will be the sole owner of all rights regarding the selection of trainees.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.