ACN (Ashal Chhimeki Nepal), an NGO working in the field of child-focused community Development Projects invites experienced and qualified Nepali Nationals to apply for the following posts.
1. Program Manager
2. Procurement Officer
3. Admin Finance Assistant
4. Admin Finance Officer
5. Teacher Social Mobilizer
6. Sub- Overseer
7. Junior technical engineer
For required qualification details, refer below.
Ashal Chhimeki Nepal (ACN), a counterpart NGO of Good Neighbours International (an International Non-Governmental Organization) working in the field of Child Focused Community Development Project(CDP) since 2002 in Nepal invited experienced and qualified Nepal nationals to apply for the above position for its Community Development Projects in different districts.
- Positions for: Gorkha, Parbat, Myagdi, Humla, Bajura, Darchula, Kailali, Doti
- Prepare a business plan for the group and individual micro-enterprise and review them periodically.
- Conduct entrepreneurship development training and agro and NTFP-based skill development training for cooperative and targeted participants
- Assist in establishing market linkages in collaboration with public and private organizations at the regional level
- Should have good leadership, interpersonal and social mobilization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics, forestry or relevant discipline with at least two years of relevant work experience
Note: Should have good presentation & communication skills in English and Nepali language with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.Should be writing to travel as per need of organization. Interested candidates are requested to send an application and complete their CV to the Email address by the deadline.
Chairperson, Ashal Chhimeki Nepal, PO Box 8975 EPC 1605, Kathmandu, Nepal
ACN is an equal-opportunity employer. ACN encourage local candidates, women and candidates from ethnic and marginalized community to apply for the posts. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered, and any kinds of telephone or personal inquiries will not be entertained in this regard. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the further recruitment process.