ACN (Ashal Chhimeki Nepal) an NGO working in a field of child focused community Development Project invites experienced and qualified Nepali Nationals to apply for the following posts.
1. Program Manager
2. Procurement Officer
3. Admin Finance Assistant
4. Admin Finance Officer
5. Teacher Cum Social Mobilizer
6. Sub- Overseer
7. Junior technical engineer
For required qualification details, refer below
Ashal Chhimeki Nepal (ACN).a counterpart NGO of Good Neighbours International (International Non-Governmental Organization) working in the field of Child Focused Community Development project(CDP) since 2002 in Nepal invites experienced and qualified Nepal nationals to apply for above position for its Community Development Projects in different districts.
- Positions for :Gorkha,Parbat,Myagdi,Humla,Bajura,Darchula,Kailali,Doti
- Prepare business plan of group and individual micro enterprise and review periodically
- Conduct the enterpreneurship development traning and agro and NTFP based skill development training to cooperative and targeted participants
- Assist to establish market linkages in collaboration with public and private organizations at regional level
- Should have good leadership interpersonal and social mobilization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics,forestry or relevant discipline with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
Note: Should have good presentation & communication skills in English and Nepali language with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Internet Explorer,Outlook, Word, Power Point & Excel.Should be writing to travel as per need of organization. Interested candidates are requested to send an application and complete CV to Email address by deadline.
Chairperson,Ashal Chhimeki Nepal, PO Box 8975 EPC 1605,kathmandu,Nepal
ACN is an equal opportunity employer. ACN encourage local candidates, women and candidates from ethnic and marginalized community to apply for the posts. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered and any kinds of telephone or personal inquiries will not be entertained in this regard. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.