KFC is one of the world’s most enormous chicken, popular chicken kitchens. In the world, nearly 8 million people are served daily by KFC. The same old crispy, crunchy recipe developed more than half a century ago by sander is suited to those 8 million people daily. They are moving to more than 300 countries with the same old recipe by serving mouth-watering dishes. KFC is now counted as number one in the market due to its mission of serving quality food, eco-friendly environment, clean atmosphere, and friendly service in western style.
KFC was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders. He started selling his fried chicken through his roadside restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky during the great depression. He later adopted the concept of franchising and the first franchise of KFC opened in Utah in 1952. Soon it became popular and the restaurant spread all over the country. Later on, covering the whole world. Since then KFC has been winning hearts in all countries.
KFC, the abbreviation for Kentucky Fried Chicken is an American fast food restaurant chain. It specializes in fried chicken. You get varieties of fried chicken in KFC ranging from mild to extremely spicy. With the opening of branches all over the world, they add special local flavor to every outlet they open. But the iconic KFC Bucket is the most loved item. KFC also serves burgers, hot dogs, a meal box, and so on. But it is the chicken dishes that make it special and unique from others. The headquarter of KFC is in Louisville, Kentucky and now has branches all over the world.
KFC in Nepal
As we know that KFC is serving its customers with a good environment and quality food is among more than 300 countries. Nepal is also one of them. KFC has branches in different places in Nepal. With a population of around 28,676,547, Nepal is one of the smallest countries, where Nepalese of Indo-European and Tibetan-Nepalese are found in high rank. Most people speak Nepali as their mother tongue, whereas English and other languages are spoken by their belonging ethnic group. In spite of facing troubles, Nepal has got a lot of potential for different investments and others. There are a lot of attractive emerging investment opportunities in Nepal. Some of them are Information technology which may include software development, call centers, training, education, fashion, food services, etc.
As Nepal is a developing country, there are a lot of advantages to investing in industries and so on, as KFC targeted Nepal for starting its business due to being one of the growing industries, which may be advantageous. As people in Nepal prefer to try new items every day, they are often called food lovers. It is one of the reasons that the company has to enter the food industry market in Nepal. There are many fast foods available in Nepal. Among them, KFC takes the place of the international food chain to be operated in Nepal. For a few years, Nepal has been investing huge capital in shopping malls and branded clothes, so with the view to expanding purchasing power, KFC has entered the market with the aim of attracting its local consumers with international standard food services and quality.
After studying and researching the market for about 2 years, KFC successfully opened its food chain in the capital city of Nepal, i.e., Kathmandu. After much research, they successfully started their business in Durbar Marg for a different reason.
KFC first started in Nepal in 2009 and since then it has been everyone’s favorite. For all chicken lovers, KFC is the ultimate place. There are many similar Nepali restaurants that still build the same craze among Nepali customers. In this article, we talk about the price of food in KFC in Nepal.
Why is KFC in Durbar Marg?
- High-standard or high-class people usually stay around.
- People are highly conscious of the brand name and are interested in eating in a high place.
- As the income of people is a little bit higher in comparison that of other local people as due to which they can spend a little bit more in contrast than that of other fast food
Why is KFC in Kathmandu?
The main aim of choosing Kathmandu is that as more population is found in Kathmandu, more industries, educational sectors, offices, multinational companies, and so on lie in Kathmandu city. The different products available in KFC are burgers, hot wings, combo meals(with combined burgers, fries, soft drinks, and other), Wraps, Krushers drinks and shakes, ice cream, Thalis, and other dishes. Nepali prefer more spices food, so to fulfill satisfaction, they have added spicy chicken, Ginger burger, which is considered as best selling product among others.
Why is KFC in Pokhara?
Pokhara is a tourist place. Lots of tourists visit Pokhara. There are none of the tourists who have not heard the name of KFC. So, KFC saw lots of opportunities in Pokhara. Pokhara has lots of tourist destinations like Bungee Jump in Pokhara.
Prices of food items in KFC
- COB HC 2 Pieces: Rs. 540.00
- COB HC 4 PIECES: Rs. 999.00
- COB HC 6 PIECES: Rs. 1,450.00
- COB HC 8 PIECES: Rs. 1,850.00
- Smoky Red COB 1 PC: Rs. 300.00
- Smoky Red COB 2 PC: Rs. 590.00
- Smoky Red COB 5 PC: Rs. 1,450.00
- 8 Pcs Strips with 2 dips: Rs. 999.00
- Crispy Chicken Strips 6 PC: Rs. 780.00
- Get 2 Dips For @75: Rs. 75.00
- Fries Medium: Rs. 260.00
- Fries Large: Rs. 285.00
- Popcorn Chicken Reg: Rs. 315.00
- Popcorn Chicken Large: Rs. 585.00
- Pepsi Med: Rs. 210.00
- Pepsi Lrg: Rs. 240.00
- Sparklers Virgin Mojito: Rs. 225.00
- COB HC 1 PIECE: Rs. 280.00
- Classic Zinger Meal: Rs. 729.00
- Classic Zinger Combo: Rs. 869.00
- Classic Zinger Combo Large: Rs. 1,069.00
- Ultimate Savings Bucket: Rs. 2,249.00
- Stay Home Bucket: Rs. 1,999.00
- Friendship Bucket: Rs. 1,749.00
- All Chicken Box Meal: Rs. 529.00
- Classic Zinger Box Meal: Rs. 829.00
- Xtra Large Popcorn: Rs. 1,099.00
- Xl Chicken Popcorn: Rs. 1,099.00
- Large Popcorn with Medium Fries: Rs. 829.00
- Classic Veg Krisper: Rs. 159.00
- Spicy Veg Krisper: Rs. 159.00
- Classic Chicken Krisper: Rs. 225.00
- Spicy Chicken Krisper: Rs. 225.00
- Spicy Chicken Krisper, Fries & Pepsi combo: Rs. 499.00
- Classic Chicken Krisper, Fries & Pepsi combo: Rs. 499.00
- Spicy Veg Krisper, Fries & Pepsi combo: Rs. 449.00
- Classic Veg Krisper, Fries & Pepsi combo: Rs. 449.00
- Popcorn Nachos: Rs. 399.00
- Popcorn Nachos Meal: Rs. 549.00
- Buddy Popcorn Nachos Meal: Rs. 999.00
- Popcorn Nachos & Wings Meal: Rs. 729.00
KFC Beverage price
Pepsi Med: Rs. 210.00
Pepsi Lrg: Rs. 240.00
For updated pricing, please refer to the official website of KFC (www.kfc.com.np).
13 KFC Branches in Nepal
In Nepal only, KFC has thirteen outlets, seven in Kathmandu, and one in Pokhara, Bharatpur, Butwal, Itahari, Nepalgunj, and Hetauda. It makes KFC the second largest restaurant chain in the world following McDonald’s. All the operations are carried out by Yum! Brands. It is a subsidiary of KFC NEPAL brands, the same brand which owns Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Wingstreet chains.
- Durbar Marg
- LABIM Mall, Pulchowk
- BBSM Maharajgunj
- BBSM Thimi
- Central Lakeside, Pokhara
- CG Landmark Mall, Bharatpur
- BBSM Kalanki
- BBSM Naxal
- BBSM Itahari
- BBSM Nepalgunj
- BBSM Hetauda
- Eyeplex Mall, Baneshwor Sukhanagar, Butwal