Center for Lok Sewa Aayog Exams Baglung. Check out the official notice published by the Lok Sewa Aayog about the Examination Center.
Notice Date: March 8, 2023
The notice says, “Central Office of Lok Sewa Aayog Baglung, Kamal Pokhari, Kathmandu Advertisement No. 16696-16702/078-79 (Open and Inclusive) under Coordinating and Integrated Examination System. 3rd class (Non-natural) branch Undisturbed or equivalent post examination center Baglung online application form accepted and all candidates who have been transferred to Baglung after changing the examination center, the first paper advanced written examination according to the schedule as per the schedule below, date, time and place (examination center) ) is now published for the information of all concerned.”
More about Lok Sewa Aayog Baglung | Examination Center
The first paper of the advanced written examination will take place by the schedule listed below. The date, time, and location (examination center) have been published for the information of all parties involved. 3rd class (Non-natural) branch Undisturbed or equivalent post-examination center Baglung online application form accepted.
Rules to be followed at the Examination Center for Lok Sewa Aayog Baglung.
• Candidates without an admit card will not be included in the examination, so they must bring the admit card.
• Candidates should arrive at the examination hall 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
• Candidates must use black ink in the exam.
A calculator cannot be used in objective multiple-choice questions. Mobile phones and other electronic devices are prohibited.
• Even if the examination day falls on a public holiday, the program will not be postponed without prior notice from the Public Service Commission.
• When the candidate comes to the examination center, they must bring along the certificate of Nepalese citizenship or a completion certificate with a photograph issued by the government office.
Check out the official notice from the PDF uploaded below.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.