Lok Sewa Aayog Jaleshwor & Pokhara has released the exam centre of the Engineer Written Exam. The candidates who have their written exam of Engineer can check their examination centre from the PDF uploaded below.
Notice Date: February 1, 2023
The notice says,” Public Service Commission, Central Office, Kathmandu Advertisement No. 17265-17267/079-80 (Open and Inclusive), Nepal Engineering Service, Civil Group, Hydrology Subgroup, R.P. This notification is published for the information of all concerned as the competitive written examination of the candidates who have applied online for the post of Third Class (Technical) Engineer at Jaleshwar Examination Center will be conducted as per the pre-determined examination program of the Commission.”
More about Lok Sewa Aayog Jaleshwor & Pokhara | Center for Engineer Written Exam
Rules to be followed during the examination:
- No candidate will be admitted to the examination buildings other than the designated building.
- The examination will not be postponed as per the scheduled program without prior notice from the Commission.
- If you need a copy of the to admit card, you should contact the Commission’s Jaleshwar office one day in advance.
- Subjects to be followed by the examinee according to the standards related to examination (operation and management) in the particular case of infection, 2077: Before entering the examination centre, the candidate should provide a mask, sanitiser and drinking water for himself.
- Calculators cannot be used in objective multiple-choice questions.
- When the candidates come to the examination centre, they must bring their citizenship certificate or a photograph issued by the government office.
- One of the certificates must be brought with you.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices are prohibited in the examination hall.
For the information of all concerned, the competitive written examination of candidates who have applied online for the post of third-grade (technical) engineer at the Jaleshwar examination centre will be conducted according to the pre-determined examination schedule of the Commission, as this notice is published for the information of all concerned.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.