Lok Sewa Aayog has published a notice regarding Upa Sachiv Written Examination Center. The candidates waiting for their Upa Sachive exam can check out the examination center from the PDF uploaded below.
Notice Date:February 5, 2023
The notice says, “Annual Report of the Commission In 2079.80, the notice was published. This notice has been published for the information of all the information related to the preliminary examination of the civil category (preliminary), deputy secretary, or similar and non-official civil category (unofficial) of civil service will be conducted in the examination center as per the below.”
More about Lok Sewa Aayog | Upa Sachiv Written Examination Center
Lok Sewa Aayog is notifying the locations of the Second Grade National Human Rights Service Officer written test centers (Non-Technical). Public Service Commission (Lok Sewa Aayog), Second Grade (Technical), Under Secretary or comparable, and Gazetted Under Secretary or equivalent. Notifying the locations of the Second Grade National Human Rights Service Officer written test centers (Non-Technical). Public Service Commission (PSC), Second Grade (Technical), Under Secretary or comparable, and Gazetted Under Secretary or equivalent.
Rules to be followed during the examination.
1. Candidates should only use black ink dot pen/pen in the answer sheet.
2. Candidates must have two admit cards to be allowed to appear in the exam, but they must bring the admit card along with them and arrive at the exam hall at least 1 hour before the exam.
3 Mobile phones are checked in the exam hall.
4. In case of unforeseen circumstances before the conduct of the examination, the examination program will only be postponed with prior notice from the Examination Commission.
5. Candidates must carry their admit card along with their Nepali citizenship certificate, official passport, or any other certificate issued by their government agency to the examination center.
6. Due to infectious diseases, the candidate must arrange drinking water for his purpose.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.