Shikshak Sewa Aayog has published a notification regarding distributing the Lower Secondary Teaching License. Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, and the Teachers Service Commission (Shikshak Sewa Aayog) of the Government of Nepal have issued a notice on the distribution of teaching licenses for lower secondary levels.
Notice Date: December 11, 2022
Successful candidates should contact the Education Development and Coordinating Unit of the pertinent district with the appropriate paperwork to obtain a teaching license. The publication of this notice should be advantageous to all parties involved. It is also clear that the teaching authorization must be obtained from the pertinent district within a year of the distribution’s start date.
More information about Lower Secondary Teaching License Distribution Notification
Teachers Service Commission advertisement no. 38/079, published on 2079-05-29 (TSC). For those who successfully acquired lower secondary teaching license results, the testing location for teaching license candidates was set and brought to the district’s educational planning and coordinating centre, where the test was held.
Documentation required for a Lower Secondary Teaching License
- an official copy of the Secondary Education Pass Examination (Class 12) or an equivalent exam certificate.
- A copy of the diploma attesting to the student’s successful completion of at least ten months of education-related training (class 12 from a recognized school). Obtaining a [10+2] proficiency certificate. Graduating from high school, finishing a postgraduate degree, or any combination of these if the qualification is the same as training.
- Two identical auto-size pictures taken recently,
- a copy of the admittance card,
- a copy of Nepal’s citizenship certificate,
- and a certificate of equivalence for credentials obtained from foreign educational institutions.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.