Nepal Health Sector Support Program (NHSSP) has announced a job opening in a different sector. Interested candidates can fill out the application form to get a job at any mentioned positions.
Notice Date: Jan 23, 2023
From April 2017 to December 2022, the Nepal Health Sector Support Programme 3 (NHSSP 3) will be in effect. It is sponsored by UK aid from the British government. It is intended to assist in achieving the National Health Sector Strategy (NHSS) objectives. It is concentrated on strengthening the Ministry of Health and Population’s (MoHP) ability to create a robust healthcare system that will deliver high-quality healthcare services without leaving anyone behind. The program has expanded its support to the subnational governments to strengthen the health system at the local level in response to the need for Federalism.
More about vacancies available at Nepal Health Sector Support Program (NHSSP)
The notice says, “As the technical assistance (TA) component of FCDO’s Nepal Health Sector Programme 3 (NHSP3), the Nepal Health Sector Support Programme 3 (NHSSP 3) started in March 2017. It consisted of two TA components: the General Health Technical Assistance (GHTA) to help the federal MoHP deliver its Health Sector Strategy 2015–2022 and the Retrofitting and Health Infrastructure TA (RHITA) to MoHP and the Department of Urban Development and Building Construction (DUDBC) to help.
To facilitate the completion of the retrofitting of the two public hospitals and to enable crucial elements of health reform in the framework of Federalism, a no-cost extension for the program was recently confirmed. The no-cost extension is referred to as RHITA+ reflecting this dual purpose, and will be delivered by Options UK.”
- Structural Engineer (one )
- Site Engineer Bhaktapur (one )
- Site Engineer WRH Pokhara (one )
- Governance and Accountability Lead (one )
- Public Financial Management Expert (one )
- Procurement Advisor (one )
- Quality and Care Lead (one )
- Coverage and Equity Advisor (one )
- M&E and Information System Advisor (one )
- Provincial Health Systems Strengthening Lead (two)
- Provincial Equity-Based Planning Co-ordinator (two)
- Provincial Quality and Coverage Co-ordinator(two)
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.