Nepal Nursing Council has published a notice for all nursing students enrolled in foreign institution for Nursing studies. nursing abroad

If you are enrolled in any nursing colleges abroad, your college must be approved from Ministry of Education or Ministry of Health Welfare or Nursing Council or State council.

If you want to get registered in Nepal Nursing Council, you must present a registration document from the council or ministry of health welfare or ministry of education of that institution.

You must check whether your college is recognized or not. You can check it from TU curriculum development branch.

You must pass Licensing examination to receive a Council certificate.