If you are a movieholic, are constantly searching for new movies or spend your time on the Internet watching new documentaries every now and then, then you must have undoubtedly come across Netflix which provides on-demand online streaming medias and videos. Netflix is the paid streaming service provided in internet which is an American multinational entertainment company. It was founded on August 29 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph and its headquarter lies in California, US. Mr. Reed Hastings got the epiphany of Netflix when he had to pay a huge amount of late fee, more than the video itself to then service providers. Initially, Netflix was established as pay per rent service. Later on, it changed to subscription based service considering the requirements of the audiences. Netflix has been providing its services globally, and now, there are more than 93 million users worldwide. Netflix Australia provides its service to Australian residents.
Netflix Australia features
Netflix has been working in the areas of film production, film distribution and television production. Its speciality is that it provides online streaming media and videos with tonnes of choices for you, on demand. It also provides the facility of DVD by mail. You can watch latest movies, TV shows, documentaries and reality television show on Netflix with instant streaming. Whatever may your taste be, Netflix has something to offer you. There are thousands of titles to choose from to enrapture you, and these are updated weekly. The number of subscribers in Australia is increasing as well. As of December 2016, there are more than 5.75 million subscribing audiences for Netflix in Australia.
Why get connected with Netflix Australia?
The idea that triggered Reed and his co-founder to create Netflix is hold dear now too. That is why Netflix has been providing quality entertainment at an affordable price for all people. That is one of its unique features. Once, you subscribe to Netflix you will get to know about other advantages as well. When you are watching anything on Netflix, there are no advertisements. It is completely devoid of commercials. Who would like to watch commercials when they are so caught up in the story of the movie? The next thing is binge watching. You do not need to wait a long period of one week for the continuation of the series. Netflix provides you whole season at once. A great treat for you. Also, there are thousands of titles that you can choose from. Watching would never go monotonous. Netflix supports many devices and thus you can watch it anywhere, on your smart television, laptops, computers, mobiles, PlayStation. Watch anywhere that is convenient to you. The next unique thing about Netflix is that you do not need to be committed. You can cancel your subscription any time you want. This reduces the encumbrance.
With these huge advantages and choices, you must be wondering how you subscribe to Netflix. It is a very easy task. After a couple of minutes of registration, you are into the full-fledged entertainment of myriad movies, documentaries and reality shows.
Netflix sign up
You can subscribe from your mobile or computer. But, a computer would be a very easy choice to get registered. To signup, just go through the following steps:
- Visit the website of Netflix Australia “netflix.com/au” either in laptop or mobile.
- You will be made to choose the option of starting a free trial month. And, don’t worry at all. It says it’s free and that’s what it is. No lies. You will not be charged anything, and you can use all the services completely free for a month. However, the trial period may vary according to the country.
- You will then have to enter your payment information, and you can do this via credit/debit card, your PayPal account or the Netflix gift card. Whatever your choice is, you should know that it must be valid and active. Netflix deducts the amount from this after your free month trial finishes. But, if you cancel your subscription before one month, nothing will be deducted from your account.
- The next thing you need to choose is your plan. The subscription rate varies according to the plan. Your plan subsumes standard definition, high definition or premium and the rates increases respectively.
- You then register for your account with your email address, choosing your username and password. You can also use your Facebook account to register.
- After registration, you have to select three titles which differ according to your interest. You don’t have to put much of your thinking in that. As you go on watching movies and videos, Netflix makes recommendations to you based on that.
There you go! With your account, you can choose from thousands of the videos and movies to entertain yourself and documentaries as well to unravel different facts about the world. Enjoy!