Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh has published a notice regarding the Test center for different jobs. Candidates who have their exams can check out the Examination center posted in the PDF below.
Notice Date: March 5, 2023
The notice says, “According to the previous notification of the fund, A.P., this notification is being published for the information of all concerned as the program of competitive double written examination of students and teachers has been described. Candidates infected with Covid-19 should inform the Employee Provident Fund at least 3 (three) hours before the start of the examination if they are taking a special examination center.”
More about the Notification about the Test Center for Different Jobs from Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh
The competitive double-written test program for students and teachers has been outlined. By the prior notification of the fund, A.P., this notification is being published for the knowledge of all parties concerned. If a candidate is taking the exam at a particular testing location, they must notify the Employee Provident Fund at least 3 (three) hours before the start of the test.
1. Candidates should use only a dot pen/pen with black ink on the answer sheet.
2. Candidates without admit cards will not be disclosed to the examination; they must arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the second examination date.
3. Bags, cell phones, and other electronic devices are prohibited in the examination room.
4. If there is an unforeseen event on the day of the examination, the scheduled examination program will not be conducted without prior notification of the Commission.
5. In previous multiple choice questions, only answers written in capital letters A, B, C, and D will be recognized.
6. In the exam, along with the admit card issued by the concerned department, you must bring your citizenship or any reference letter, including a photograph issued by the Nepal government.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.