Progressive Finance has announced vacancies for various positions. Progressive Finance, a well-known and rapidly growing national financial institution, has a Class “C” license from Nepal Rastra Bank.
Notice Date:Dec 30, 2022
Its guiding ideals are meritocracy, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and top-notch customer service. They are now seeking energetic, goal-oriented, practical, self-motivated, and eager candidates to join us in the following jobs.
More about Various Positions Available at Progressive Finance
a) Branch Manager
No of candidates required: Two
Level: Level two officer
Location: – Lalbandi Branch (Sarlahi)/ Yadukuha Branch (Dhanusha)
- Having at least five years of BFI experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an approved university
- Candidates with at least three years of branch and all-around banking experience are preferred.
- Any relationship manager or manager of BHs.
- The age range should be between 21 and 40.
b) Relationship Manager & Operation in Charge (Supervisor/Sr. Assistant/ Assistant)
- Godar Branch (Dhanusha)-2 Nos.
- Lalbandi Branch (Sarlahi)-1 Nos.
- Barahathawa Branch – 1 Nos.
- Yadukuha Branch (Dhanusha)-2 Nos.
- Jaleshwor Branch (Mahottari)-1 Nos.
- Chhireswornath Branch – 1 Nos.
- Gaushala Branch – 1 Nos
Eligibility & Requirements
- a minimum +2 in the pertinent subject.
- Having at least two years of experience working in a position related to credit marketing and operations at a bank or other financial institution is necessary.
- The lowest age limit is 18, while the maximum is 35.
Written examination, interview, or both (For all positions, the age limit is raised for female candidates by five years.)
The deadline to apply is January 4, 2022.
It should be noted that the shortlisted candidates will be asked for proof of their education and work history. Progressive Finance has the right to reject any application without providing a reason. At any stage of the process, canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
For more content, please follow, Wapnepal.