Sunwal Municipality has announced a position open for Psychosocial Counselor. Sunwal Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Sunwal, Nawalparasi (Bardaghat Susta Purba) posted the notice regarding the vacancy available for Psychosocial Counselor on Contract Service.
Notice Date: January 17, 2023
Interested candidates who meet the qualification for this job can fill out the application to secure their position. The Safe Migration (SaMi) initiative was implemented per the bilateral agreement between the government of Nepal and Switzerland. Local governments and the Ministry of Labor, Employment, and Social Security manage this initiative. Swiss involvement in SaMi.
More about the Position Open for Psychosocial Counselor at Sunwal Municipality:
Seats available: One
Qualification required for the Psychosocial Counselor
Regarding Psychosocial Counselors trained for six months in Psychosocial Counseling under the Sami Program:
- At least passed Proficiency Certificate level or 10+2 or equivalent in Psychosocial
Six months of training in counselling
In the New Psychosocial Counselor Relationship
- Health Assistant, Staff Nurse from a recognized educational institution or Graduation in Public Health, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work from a recognized university, B.Ed. Health Education, Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling
- At least three months of training in basic computer skills. Completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years as of the last date of application.
- Trained in psychosocial counselling and experienced in the same field
Special priority will be given.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Type of Exam: Written, Computer Practical and Interview.
Salary and other facilities: As per the rules of the program.
- Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate attested by the candidate himself,
- copy of experience certificate, copy of academic qualification (transcript and character certificate and three copies of passport size photograph,
- copy of computer training certificate.
Note: Only those candidates who pass the written and computer practical test will be allowed to participate in the interview. The application form can be obtained from the revenue branch of the Sunwal Nagar Executive Office. For more information, you can contact the administration branch of the Sunwal Nagar executive or the employment service centre. The written exam syllabus can be obtained from the Sunwal Municipality website: https://sunwalmun.gov.np.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.