CTEVT has released a notice regarding Registration Form Filling Diploma and P.C.L. Level. Control of Examination Office, Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, has encouraged students to fill out registration forms for Diploma and P.C.L. levels.
Notice Date: December 16, 2022
Form for enrolling students in all diploma and certificate programs offered by educational institutions that have received approval from the Technical Education and Vocational Training Council to run the program at the individual, partnership, government/community school, and personal levels for the academic session 2079–80 after passing the admissions process.
More about Registration Form for diploma and P.C.L. Level
This notice has been made public for the benefit of all affected educational institutions, who are required to submit the registration form to the Puyai Parishad provincial offices by the specific instructions between January 28 and January 19, 2079, for regular fees, and January 20 to January 26, 2079, for late payments. This notice also informs all concerned that registration will not be possible if the registration form is not submitted within the specified time.
Document required to fill Registration Form for diploma and P.C.L. Level
The educational institution needs to download, print both sides, and give the students the registration form at www.ctevtexam.org.np.
The students must also compulsorily include the following documents with their registration form.
- A Gross admit card should be attached.
- Copy of TSLC/SLC/SEE academic qualifications, original and character certificates.
- Copy of Citizenship / Birth Registration Certificate.
- Students who have passed the exam S. L. c. / S.E.E. or equivalent from countries other than Nepal must submit the academic certificate, copy of the equivalence certificate and document of the migration certificate. A certified copy of the visa and study permit must be submitted for students from foreign countries who require a passport and entry permit.
- In the case of trainees who have received admission permission from one educational institution and are enrolled in any program of another educational institution, a gross Photocopy of admit card and result should be highlighted and submitted along with the form.
- To work in the case of students who have received admission permission while working in any government or non-government agency and association.
The educational institutes which have got affiliation/approval to run the program at a private level from the Council will pay the registration fee of Rs.2,500/- per student and
An institutional development fee of Rs.2,000/- per student has to be paid in a lump sum.
4. In the case of students studying in an educational program run under the Council’s private, partnership, government/community schools
The registration fee will have to be paid in a lump sum of Rs.500 per student.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.