Nepal Oil Corporation has published a Schedule for the Written examination. Public Service Commission Security Agencies and Organized Organizations Division Examination Conducting Branch have issued notices regarding written examinations scheduled for different positions.
Notice Date: Last updated Jan 17, 2023
The written examination will be held on the date mentioned below for the different positions at Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC). This notice was first published on 2079/07/04, then re-published on 2079/09/18.
More about the Schedule for Nepal Oil Corporation’s written exams
The notice says, “as per the previously published advertisement, the program of competitive written examination for A.P., open and inclusive, has been determined as follows, so this notice is posted for the information of all concerned. As there will be a particular examination centre for candidates with covid-19 infection, it is mandatory to inform Nepal Oil Corporation Limited at least 3 (three) hours before the commencement of the examination. ”
1. Candidates must use a dot pen/pen with black ink only on the answer sheet.
2. Only candidates will be admitted to the examination with the admit card; they must bring the admit card with them and arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the study.
3. Bag in the exam building. Carrying mobile phones and other electronic devices is prohibited.
4. Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the day of the examination, the scheduled examination program will not be postponed without prior notice from the Commission.
5. When writing the answers to objective multiple-choice questions, only the solutions written in capital letters A, B, C, and D will be recognized.
6. Along with the admit card issued by the relevant body, you must bring your citizenship or an identity card issued by the government of Nepal.
7. The examination will be conducted by the norms related to examination (operation and management), 2077 (Third Amendment) issued by the Commission in exceptional cases of transition.
8. All the examinees have to compulsorily fill out the self-declaration form regarding their health status on the website of Nepal Oil Corporation Limited through electronic means.
9. As a unique examination centre will be arranged for the candidates infected with Covid-19, such candidates will have to inform Nepal Oil Nigam Limited in advance that they are infected.
Check out the Written examination schedule:
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.