Pokhara University has announced  Scholarships for the BALLB (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law) program. Scholarships for the BALLB have been running since this academic term in the Angik School of Pokhara University. The candidates are chosen from an open competition for free Scholarships for the BALLB in 7 quotas.

Notice Date: November 19, 2022

Those interested students must be Nepali citizens. However, Scholarship for the BALLB is unavailable for the local teacher & staff children’s quotas. As per Pokhara University, 40% of the percentages will be reserved for the Dalit, Madhesi, and injured victims of the people’s movement, as well as for the disabled, martyrs, and wounded victims of the people’s movement, leaving 60% of the quotas vacant. A 50/50 split of scholarships will be set aside for female students under open and restricted scholarship quotas.

See also  Lumbini General Insurance Provides Scholarships in Honor of the Founding Chairman

Scholarships for the BALLB at Pokhara University

Deadline for Scholarships for the BALLB

Starting date for filling out the online application form: is 2079/08/01 from Thursday. Interested candidates must submit a paper as soon as possible since the Last date to fill out the online application form: is 2079/08/15, Thursday till 8:00 PM.



Entrance Exam:

One who has failed the form will get the admit card for the written exam. The written exam for this scholarship will be on 2079/08/24, Saturday, from 11:00 AM onwards.

The minimum requirement to study in the BALLB program.

  • Candidates must have passed the NEB SLCE (Class 12) test or have earned an equivalent degree from an accredited academic institution in any discipline.
  • For students who have completed the SLCE from NEB to the year 2078 BS, the minimum grade for each subject is a “D+,” while for all other students, the minimum rate is a “D.” (for the students who have passed the SLCE from NEB in 2079 BS). a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 1.6 in the 4.0 scale or give division.
  • The candidates should have earned an equivalent degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution or have passed the NEB SLCE (Class 12) exam.
See also  Ministry of Education Nepal MOE GOV NP Scholarships

If you want to know more about Scholarships for the BALLB,  Visit the Pokhara University website at https://pu.edu.np or the link for the scholarship program at https://scholarship.pu.edu.np for more information about the scholarship program.

For more related content, please visit Wapnepal.