SMS (Short Message Service) has become one of the easiest and most convenient ways of communication nowadays. Some people feel easier to text rather than to talk in call or face to face and for them, SMS has become vital. May it be the messages to greet at any time of the day, may it be the messages for a birthday or any other occasions, SMS is a good way of say that you remember them.
So, the idea of free SMS is even more enticing. Is this idea for real? Yes, it is. In fact, if you google it, you will come up with different answers. There are many WebSMS sites to send free SMS, but they might not be authentic. It has been easy to send free SMS to NTC and NCELL with an invention of their free SMS platform.
In Nepal, NTC and NCell are the ones providing mobile network services. If you are in Nepal, you may have NTC SIM, Ncell SIM or both. So, here we are going to show you how to send free SMS through NTC and NCell in the most authentic and convenient way. Just follow the steps below.
NTC users can send free SMS to NTC
For NTC users:
- Go to meet.net.np
- Click Register inside the blue box.
- Provide the necessary information mentioned. Choose your display name and user name. Provide your email id and set a password which should be between 6-14 characters and contains at least one uppercase letter. Enter your mobile number. It must be valid. You can choose your information to be whether public or private according to your wish.
- Then click register.
- The activation code will be sent to your mobile number and a confirmation letter in your email id.
- Go to the confirmation letter. Follow the link and enter your activation code. Then log in.
- After you are logged in, there will be various options for you like activity, click to call, questions, WebSMS, surveys, blogs, news, photos, etc.
- Click webSMS. Then click send SMS to external contacts.
- Provide the name, mobile number and email address of your friend.
- Select the contact.
- You will be directed towards the page in which you have to choose the language and write your message in the box.
- Then click, send now.
- Your SMS will be sent to the respective contact. You can send ten free SMS per day.
NCELL users can send free SMS to NCELL
For NCell users:
- Go to ncell.axiata.com
- Scroll down. Under the option Account, click on E-care.
- You will be directed to a new page. Click on Activate your E-care account.
- Provide the information mentioned. You have to provide your valid mobile number, certificate type and number. The certificate type may be passport, citizenship, driving license, etc. and the certificate number is the respective number which you presented at the time of purchasing the SIM card.
- Verification details will be sent to your mobile number.
- Log in with the verification details.
- Go to the section Business Info maintain and click send SMS.
- In a new field, you will have to enter your phone number and message. You can schedule the deadline to send the message or leave it as it is to send it instantly. Click send, and your message will be sent to the particular person. You can send ten free SMS in Ncell in this way.