The Trishuli Jal Vidhyut Corporation will stop selling its IPO shares on the 17th day of Falgun 2079. Trishuli Jal Vidhyut Company Ltd (TJVCL) will discontinue collecting the remaining payment for the shares that were made accessible to the general public as of today, Falgun 17, TJVCL. The collecting began on the 18th Mangsir of 2079.
Notice Date: March 2, 2023
A public limited corporation called Trishuli Jal Vidhyut Company Limited (TJVCL) was founded on May 11, 2011, to fully utilize the nation’s water resources while harnessing the country’s hydropower potential. Nepal Doorsanchar Company Limited (NDCL) and Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) jointly established the business.
More about The Trishuli Jal Vidhyut Corporation will stop selling its IPO shares on the 17th day of Falgun 2079.
The company issued 3,705,000 units of IPO shares and capital of Rs. 2.47 Arba from the 7th till the 11th Chaitra, 2075, with a par value of Rs. 100 and an initial call amount. 3% of the 3,705,000 total units were reserved for employees, with the remaining 3,593,850 units being distributed to the general public.
Investors may purchase shares for 10% of the share value, or Rs. 10, and will have to pay the remaining 90% or Rs. 90, after the project is 75% complete. In its first announcement, TJVCL said it would get an additional Rs. Ninety for each share was made accessible to the public between 4 Ashwin and 17 Kartik in 2079.
Trishuli Jal Vidhyut Company is closing its initial public offering (IPO) shares as of today, or the 17th day of Falgun 2079. Forty-six thousand one hundred seventy-nine owners must deposit Rs. 87 plus three months’ interest, or 8%, bringing the total to Rs. 88.74 per share because the company failed to do so within the allotted time.
Even if the required total market price per share were Rs. 90, the owners would still get an interest payment of Rs. 3 per share. As a result, ordinary shareholders were required to pay Rs—87 for each share.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.