The oldest and largest university of Nepal, established in 1959 AD (2010 B.S.) was named after King Tribhuvan. Its main campus is located in Kirtipur, Kathmandu. Its logo consists of a blue and red hexagram. Tribhuvan University provides an undergraduate and postgraduate level of education to the students at a very affordable rate. Thus, students from every nook and corner of the country are enrolled in TU. The affordability along with reputation and the good education has encouraged enrollment of more students each year. The university at present contains more than 60 thousand students. Tribhuvan university prepares TU exam routine, conducts TU exam for different faculties and publishes TU result in time.
The government funds Tribhuvan University. It has the mission to provide good education to students irrespective of their economic standard. With the students increasing each year since its establishment, a single campus was not able to accommodate all the students. Thus, affiliated colleges have been established. The number of constituent campuses has reached 60, and the number of affiliated colleges has reached 1084.
TU has been imparting education in Certificate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate level. TU encompasses four technical institutes namely-Institute of Agriculture and Animal Sciences, Institute of Medicine, Institute of Engineering, Institute of Science and Technology and Institute of Forestry. TU runs four faculties (Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education and Faculty of Management) to impart education in these levels.
Written examination is the core of evaluation system in Nepal. This trend has been continuing for a long time. Formative and summative evaluations are done. The results of internal examinations are handled within the respective colleges or campuses. However, the final examination which is mainly semester examination is conducted at the same time in all the colleges affiliated to Tribhuvan University for a particular year and particular program. For example Bachelor in Education, 1st year’s students of Tribhuvan University and affiliated colleges, all face the same exam papers at the same date. Thus, the results are also published on the same date for a particular program. The result takes time. Students have to wait a long time for their results. TU result is being issued on the official website of Tribhuvan University. So, to know your TU result, you should check the website from time to time.
How to check TU result
Follow the steps below to check the result from official website of TU:
- Go to your browser and type tribhuvan-university.edu.np which is the official website of TU.
- After entering, you will see the home page of TU website.
- Below the name of the university, you can see different options. At the right side of the page, click on notices.
- The page for notices open and the latest notifications are shown to you.
- In the right side, under the notices category, go to result. This is where you will find your TU result.
Way of checking Tribhuvan University Result
There are other alternatives too. Follow any of the following steps:
- Go to tu.edusanjal.com. Enter your symbol number and choose your program. Then click on “submit the query”. Your TU result will be shown to you if it has been published.
- Go to tu.ntc.net.np. Select your faculty. Enter your symbol number and press enter. You will get your results if published.
After your result is published, you can submit your TU Transcript Form Online.