Ministry of Education Nepal (moe gov np) is providing scholarships for MBBS, BDS, B. Pharmacy, BPH, BSc Nursing, BAMS, BSc Forestry every year.
MOE GOV NP
MOE.GOV.NP provides scholarships yearly. Here are scholarships and results provided by Ministry of Education (MOE). Moe.gov.np provides scholarships for many fields for studying in Nepal or in Abroad. Many students are enrolling in MOE scholarships. Ministry of Education Nepal targets for providing scholarships to students who choose Medicine, Pharmacy, Dental Surgery, Ayurveda Medicine, Public Health, Nursing, Forestry.
MOE.GOV.NP provides scholarships for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSc Forestry, BSc Nursing, B.Pharm, BPH in country itself or in abroad countries meeting the desire of students. MOE has a tough competition for scholarships among students.
MOE Scholarship Courses
MOE.GOV.NP supports students for bachelor of Medicine, bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine,Bachelor of Science in Forestry, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor in Pharmacy,Bachelor in Public Health.
MOE Scholarship Notice
MOE publishes scholarship notices regularly. MOE.GOV.NP scholarships are listed over here. You can get latest MOE Entrance EXAM Notice with Result in our website.
www.moe.gov.np China Scholarship Notice
Nepal Government Education, Science and technology Ministry
Scholarship department, Kesar Mahal, Kathmandu
Emergence Notice about scholarship opportunity from government of China to Government of Nepal
The Chinese government has given Nepal government with the contract of education regarding railways engineering, bridge and tunnel engineering, hydropower engineer. Where they will select the candidates for these above education on 2076/1/14. The eligibility to apply is that you have to be Citizens of Nepal and must be graduated on Science or Engineering course. The subjects and seats assigned are shown in below table
For results and more information and updates please keep contact with www.moe.gov.np
- Railway Engineering – total quota 6 among 3 for General, 1 for female, 1 for Janajati , 1 for madeshi
- Bridge and Tunneling Engineering – total quota 6 among 3 for General, 1 for female, 1 for Janajati , 1 for madeshi
- Hydro power Engineering- total quota 6 among 3 for General, 1 for female, 1 for Janajati , 1 for madeshi
- Geomaatics Engineering- total quota 4 among 2 for General, 1 for female, 1 for Janajati
- Mining Engineering – total quota 6 among 3 for General, 1 for female
- Industrial Engineering- – total quota 6 among 3 for General, 1 for female