The Nepal Insurance Authority publishes details about the location of the competitive written exam test center. According to the previously published advertisement of the authority, the examination center for the competitive written examination for A.P., open and inclusive, has been determined as follows, so this notice is published for the information of all concerned.
Notice Date: February 27, 2023
A notice says, “As there will be a particular examination center for candidates with covid-19 infection, it is compulsory to inform the Nepal Insurance Authority at least 3 (three) hours before the commencement of the examination.”
More about The Nepal Insurance Authority publishes details about the location of the competitive written exam’s test center.
This notification about Nepal Insurance Authority is being published for the information of all parties involved because, by the authority’s previously published advertisement, the examination center for the competitive written examination for A.P., open and inclusive, has been established as follows.
1. Candidates must use a dot pen/pen with black ink only on the answer sheet.
2. Since only a candidate will be admitted to the examination with the admit card, he must bring the admit card with him and arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the study.
3. Bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices are prohibited in the examination hall.
4. Even if there is an unplanned holiday on the day of the exam, the Commission will only change the examination schedule with advance notification.
5. When writing the answer to the objective multiple-choice question, only the answer written in capital letters A, B, C, and D will be recognized.
1. Along with the admit card issued by the relevant body, it is mandatory to bring your citizenship or an identity card issued by the government of Nepal.
7. The examination will comply with the standards, 2077 (Third Amendment) related to study conduct and management in exceptional cases of transition issued by the Commission.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.