The NSW photo card is a photo identification that is used as an identification document that provides many services on a day to day services. It is mainly used for those people who don’t own a current NSW driving license. Photo ID card in NSW is not compulsory to have but it is beneficial to have.
This article will prepare you and guide you on how to make photo id in NSW to make things less complicated than what it is is.
Photo ID card in NSW
- Are you eligible to apply for NSW Photo Card?
There are certain requirements for you to having to be fulfilled, to be able to apply for NSW Photo Card.
- You must be a resident of NSW( New South Wales)
- You must be over 16 years old.
- You should be able to prove your identification may be via passport or NSW driving license if you have one.
NSW Photo ID Card Documents
- Things Required to apply for NSW Photo Card:
- You will be required to download an NSW Photo Card Application form online, where you will be required to print it and manually, handwritten fill the form.
- You will be required to prove your identity with approved identification documents and also show your NSW driving license if you have any.
- You must show and prove your residential address and your signature.
- Lastly, you must give your concession card details and pay for the fees.
Apply NSW photo ID card
- The process to apply for NSW Photo Card:
If you can fulfil the basic requirements to be eligible to apply, then applying for the NSW photo card is rather simple and easy. All you need to do this after filling the application form, submit it with the proof of your identification. And then just visit NSW Service Center, get your photo taken and submit the application form.
NSW photo ID card Fees
- Fees and payments choices:
The Photo ID NSW fees that are required to make NSW Photo Cared are:
- For renewal: Au$25
- For five years validity NSW photo card: Au$52
- For 10years validity or above 21 years old: AU$93
And the payments choice are:
- Australian Currency Cash
- Debit or credit card
- Android Application
- Money Order
NSW photo card is a very useful approved identification document which is of 5years validity and should be renewed after every 5years. Also, this is not compulsory but rather a voluntary.
If you have any problem regarding NSW Photo Card or you haven’t received photo card, you are suggested to contact Roads And Maritime Services on 13 22 13.