Nepal signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the government of South Korea on 31st July 2007 for the Employment Permit System (EPS). Since then, many Nepalese youths have been going to South Korea for the employment purposes. The number of the population has been increasing every year, but the scourge of unemployment in Nepal has still not been curtailed. Due to this reason, each year much Nepalese have been leaving their home country in search of a proper job so that they can fend for themselves and their family. Passing on EPS result is only option to go to Korea and to work over there.
Nepalese in EPS Korea
Right now, there are more than 40 thousand Nepalese in South Korea for employment. People are vying with one another to get a job in South Korea. It is because the salary there is good. Unskilled human resources in Nepal can hardly earn about 20,000 NRs. Per month. But, in Korea, they can earn more than 1 lakh NRs. Per month. Since they get the job according to the work they do there, South Korea is one of the top destination among Nepalese for foreign employment. South Koreans consider work as supreme and are hard working themselves. There is no discrimination between the foreign employees and the local employees. This is the other reason that Nepalese want to go South Korea for the work.
You need to Pass EPS-TOPIK Exam to be selected in EPS program
However, the procedure to go South Korea is not that easy. The competition is tough. Since many have become cognizant about the facilities, amenities and salary in Korea, the candidates have been increasing in number as well. The procedure encompasses EPS-TOPIK examination, Job application, Labour contract conclusion, Preliminary training and Entry to Korea for employment. EPS-TOPIK is the acronym for Employment Permit System – Test of Proficiency in Korea. EPS-TOPIK is a test that is designed to measure the ability of expression and comprehension of non-native speakers of the Korean language. This test is of arch significance as it is the first and foremost thing that should be done to go South Korea.
The information regarding EPS examination is published in Newspapers like Gorkhapatra and also in its official websites.You must be regularly updated with EPS TOPIK exam date so that you do not miss the EPS exam. Only after the candidates pass the EPS examination on EPS result, they can proceed forward with the other procedures. The result for EPS examination is published on the official website of EPS Nepal, which is www.epsnepal.gov.np.
Process to check EPS Result
To check the result of EPS-TOPIK examination, follow the steps below:
- Go to your browser and type the website epsnepal.gov.np. The official website opens for EPS Korea Section.
- Above the sliding gallery in the centre of the page, you can see the floating headlines which refer to the latest news regarding EPS-Korea. You can click on that.
- Or, there are different options in the blue box, like home, about us, citizen charter, notice board, downloads, gallery, etc. There, you need to select the notice board.
- It opens up the latest news with title, dates published and download option. If the EPS result for EPS TOPIK examination has been published, then the notice with the title referring to the result will be present there.
- You have to hover over the particular title which turns blue from red and click it which makes you download it. Or, you can directly download the notice by clicking on the download option in the respective row.
- The notice is opened in the pdf format. There, you can check your result.
EPS Exam 2074 and EPS Result 2074
Note: According to the news published, the next EPS exam is going to be held in 2074 Jestha 27th and 28th (June 10th and 11th 2017). You can get the application form within Chaitra 9th to 18th 2073 (March 22nd to 31st 2014). The EPS result of the examination 2074 will be published on June 30th, 2017 (Ashadh 16, 2074 AD). Be sure to check the website www.epsnepal.gov.np on that day for the EPS result.