Indian embassy is established on December 24, 1947, that is located in Kapudhara Marg, Lainchaur, Kathmandu in Nepal. The current ambassador of Indian Embassy in Nepal is Shri Ranjit Rae who is the 23rd ambassador.
The Indian Embassy has an amazing opportunity for Nepalese national students to apply for an undergraduate scholarship to be studying in India or any Indian board. There are 7 subjects you can possibly apply for the scholarship and the scholarship can be, applied online too. The list of the subjects that one can apply and how to apply and check for the results.
Indian Embassy Scholarship is for following courses
- MBBS (Self Financing)
- SC (AG)
- BVSC and AH
- B .Pharmacy
- SC (Nursing)
- SC (Doctor
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE FORM
- The form can be filled online by using the official form provided on the website (All necessary links will be provided at the end of the article) in English language only. The process involves two steps for successful registration and other forms except for the official form will not be accepted.
- Request to change for college, institution, university or transfer of scholarship is not welcomed in fact if the candidate withdraw or reject the scholarship offered by the embassy because they could not get a placement of scholarship in the institution of their choice, they will be prohibited to apply for future scholarship of the Embassy.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistake and clear confusing before filling the form.
- You cannot apply for more than two subjects for scholarship.
- The form should be filled very carefully and needs to be revised and rechecked before submitting as after submitting the form, you won’t be able to edit or change any information. Better safe than sorry.
- They should provide the valid personal email address or mobile number so that the Embassy can contact you during the period of the examination period. Also, all the required materials or information such as registration number, password or admit card for CBT (Computer Based Test) will be sent to the given email id.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP
Nobody wants unexpected surprises. Even though it might be written in the instructions still here are few things you should be aware of.
- To be able to apply scholarship for undergraduate, the candidate must be a Nepalese citizen that has scored at least 70% in their intermediate level. The age limit for the candidate is 17-21.
- To be able to apply scholarship for postgraduate, the applicants must be Nepalese citizen that has scored a minimum of 60% in the above-given subjects and must be below 31years.
- Once the scholarship is obtained, the scholarship might be discontinued if the students fail to score for than 50%
HOW TO APPLY FOR ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP
Normally online registrations are said to be fuss free, staying at where ever you are most comfortable and filling the form. But then if you have confusion you might have no one around you to be helping you. To make things easier here are the simplest way to fill the form online with no hassle.
- After clicking the online website for applying for the scholarship, to start the process, you will first have to read and accept the terms and condition by simply clicking on I agree and the start button.
- After that start filling all the information about yourself and the questions asked. Remember not to make any mistake because the changes or modification is not permitted.
- After filling the form, the applicant can download bank challan and is required to take a print of bank challan. The applicant then will receive the message in the given email Id where the message contains the login id and password.
- After that you are required to take print of bank challan and pay all the required fees and bank charges to any branch of Nepal SBI Bank, an account number for reference is 17725240200331. The excepted fees are NPR 400/-. Bank will return a copy of bank deposit slip which contains a transaction number.
- After depositing the application fee, it is based suggested to check and confirm payment status after minimum 48hours of the deposit.
- Now the candidate needs to login with the given user ID and password given to them via email and complete the registration after uploading scanned copies of latest photograph and signature of self as per prescribed dimension,
- If the candidate has mistakenly submitted the incorrect information, the scholarship will be cancelled at any stage.
Well, these are the basic information that you will need to know if you plan on applying scholarship. Also there are various schemes with different features provided where you can possibly choose the best suited scheme which is up to your mark. Make sure that the form is submitted before the deadline and in order to check the result simply visit http://www.nbe.edu.in/
Online Application Form:
Indian Embassy Official Website:
Check the result:
(+977) 1-441 4990 / 441 1699
(+977) 1-442 8279