One of the most common questions which one is the best Nepali typing font. The most popular Nepali font is hard to find. We understand the curiosity. However, there are a number of fonts that perform an excellent job. If you are searching the most popular Nepali fonts, this post will help you to find out. Yep, without any difficulty, you can use it for your regular Nepali typing or design purpose.
You can also use and download Nepali typeshala.
There are various Nepali fonts that are chosen according to their intended purpose and the suitability of the choice maker. Whenever we explain a particular font, we are referring to its size, weight, and style. It varies according to the fonts. Nepali fonts are different from the English language. There are no uppercase or lowercase letters. Thus, while explaining the font metrics, cap heights (height of the capital letters) and x-height (height of the lowercase letters) do not come into context.
POPULAR NEPALI FONTS
Preeti font download
Preeti font is one of the most popular Nepali fonts. Preeti is like the Times New Roman of Nepali font so that We can say it’s a default Nepali font. It a simple and clear to typing as well as easy to understand. It is the most used Nepali font whole over the country, people choose this font in compare to other Nepali fonts found.
Sagarmatha font download
Sagarmatha font is another best for Nepali typing. It’s also a simple and beautiful font. It attracts the user that’s why you can use this font for Nepali text in Bold. It makes the word attractive to look at.
Mangal font download
Mangal is another popular font. It is very important for official use. It’s also called Devanagari font. Mangal font is a little bit hard to typing then Preeti or other Nepali fonts. You can use this font for social media to express own thought and feeling.
Kantipur font download
Kantipur font is another one popular font. While writing lots of pages or paragraphs, you can use it. It quite looks like similar to the Preeti font but is not exactly the Preeti font.
Kanchan font download
Kanchan is very simple and similar to Preeti font. After typing a page or paragraph it gives you happiness on your face. We can say its most of the slim font on the list of fonts. It is used when we have to write a lot of letters in the least amount of pages.
BEST NEPALI FONTS FOR DESIGN
Ananda 1 Hv font download
We suggest you, use Ananda 1 Hv font for design purposes. It’s very awesome and you will love it after choosing this font on your computer. It helps to make your design attractive to use and as well as it is eye-catching.
Ganess font download
Ganess font is also a popular font for those who want to be a designer. Most of the designer love this font because it’s very bold and excellent, which is attractive to see and also tries to make design eye-catching.
Amrit Kuruti font download
Amrit Kuruti is another good looking font. It is also popular for design purposes. It is bold and attractive. Amrit Kuruti is one step best glamorous font than others. It helps to make the words fabulous and attractive, we can use this font without hesitation.
Shrinagar font download
Shrinagar font is another popular Nepali font. This font is thinner in size when compared to other design fonts. Download this font to get the different tests on your design.
Suryodaya font download
This is another popular Nepali design font with a bit of weight. It looks similar to Amrit Kuruti and simple and quite popular as well. This is used to make the pages full with the least words.
Nepali Fonts have been added over here so that users can download the font as per requirement. We have collected lots of Nepali Fonts over here which include famous Nepali fonts like Preeti, Everest and more. Around 100 Nepali fonts are added in this package, so you can choose any font as per your requirement. You can install these all fonts on your computer by going to the control panel and after that fonts and just paste all fonts over there. This lets you have all the fonts installed on your computer.
How to install Nepali Fonts?
Here are the tips you may need while installing the font.
Extract the file that you downloaded. While Extracting, it asks for a password.
Enter password as wapnepal.com.np
Extracting will extract all the fonts.
Copy all the fonts
Open Control panel
Go to fonts and paste all fonts there.
List of 20 popular Nepali fonts
- Kantipur: This font is one of the most widely used Nepali fonts. It is a standard font that is used for publishing news in the newspapers like Kantipur. The letter-spacing is uniform. It has a medium size, width, and boldness. It presents simplicity and is used for offline typing.
- Preeti: This is a regular font too. It is comparable to Times New Roman in the English font as it is a default font to be used in Nepali typing. It is similar to Kantipur. The only difference is that it has a medium weight.
- Nepali: One of the standard fonts in Nepali, it is semi-bold in comparison to Kantipur.
- Aama: In comparison to the aforementioned regular fonts, Aama font is bolder. With a bold weight and a regular style, the mean length of the letters is shorter than other regular fonts.
- Sagarmatha: Sagarmatha and Aama font are similar in terms of boldness. However, Sagarmatha is bigger in terms of the length of the letter. Thus it is suitable for the display of the headlines.
- Himalaya: It is also one of the standard Nepali fonts. The thickness and length of the characters here are comparable to Sagarmatha. However, the characters are wider and consume more space. This is suitable for simple readability.
- Fontasy Himali: It is similar to Himalaya but in a condensed form. The spaces between letters are minimal and the size is smaller.
- Kanchan: This regular Nepali font has a normal weight. With the adequate letter spacing, normal weight of the letters, medium-size and standard style, it can be used for offline Nepali typing.
- Ritu: The length of the letters is reduced in this font and it gives letters a wide appearance.
- Devnagari Bold: It is one of the standard fonts widely used in publishing books.
- Devanagari New: It is comparable to Nepali Unicode and the typing is based on pronunciation. This font has a bold and stylish appearance.
- Shusha: It is the other font whose typing is comparable to that of Nepali Unicode. The letters in this word seem to be an emulation of handwritten writing. With a normal weight, it has a calligraphy appearance.
- Bharatvani wide font: It is comparable to Arial Unicode MS font of English. The letters have a uniform but wide appearance.
- Arjun: It is one of the standard fonts. The flat edges of the letters are similar to Bharatvani font but the words are compressed in comparison to it.
- Agra: With a medium size and weight, it looks slightly sloped. The slanted appearance to the right makes it seem stylish. The edges of the letters are upturned.
- Everest: This font is also slightly slanted. With a starker contrast, rounded edges of the letters and medium size, this is most appropriate for the advertisement of any entertainment-related events.
- Amrit Kuruti: It has a dark contrast and a condensed appearance.
- Shrinagar: With a hairline weight of the characters this font seems to be perfect for the use in invitation cards. A little modification in the swirl of the letters gives it a stylish appearance.
- HindiSanskrit: The height of the letters is not uniform here. Some letters end at the descender’s height. Letters have a sharp edge.
- Rukmini: This font stands out from other Nepali fonts with the presence of the serif. Serifs are small lines attached to the end of a stroke in a letter or a symbol. It has a narrow width and is medium bold.
How to download Nepali Fonts
There are a few important things to note down before you start to download Nepali fonts. The most interesting thing is that the official download website of Nepal named downloads.com.np provides the list of fonts to download. You can search for writing Nepali font in a quick search bar on the menu. The list of fonts in Nepali will be available to download for you.