Here is the list of top five 5 stars Hotel of Nepal. We have tried our best to give you as much as details you needed as per our research. The hotels listed here are of international standard and is very famous in the world too.
- Radisson Hotel
Services and amenities offered by Radisson Hotel:
- 260 rooms and suites
- Two restaurants, two bars, two cafes and a bakery
- 896 square meters of meeting space
- Four meeting rooms, two boardrooms, and a ballroom
- Health club with exercise facilities, sauna, and steam room
- Rooftop pool and Whirlpool tub
- Beauty care and Gift Shop
- Business center and Concierge services
- Airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
You can book different categorized rooms like Deluxe, Superior, Premium, Business class. You can also book for any events or meeting hall with world class facilities.
Lazimpat, PO Box 2269
Kathmandu Nepal LAT: 27.722689 LONG: 85.321709
View and Explore
+1 (800) 395-7046 (US/Canada Toll-free)
+1 (800) 3333-3333 (Asia Toll-free)
TELEPHONE: +1 (977-1) 441 1818 FAX: +1 (977-1) 441 1720
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
Hyatt Regency is one of the best names in Nepal as an excellent five-star hotel. It is situated near Boudhanath, a UNESCO World Heritage site, in Kathmandu Nepal. It was opened on Sep 2000 built on 37 acres of land. It is only Hyatt brand property under Hyatt Regency portfolio. It is very close to the international airport and offers world class hospitality.
Features of Hotel:
- 280 rooms and suites
- Hyatt Hotels Regency Club®
- Views of Boudhanath Stupa and the surrounding mountain ranges
- Tour desk
- Complimentary parking
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Club Oasis Spa and Fitness Centre
- Three astroturf tennis courts
- An extensive outdoor function area
- Wedding venues and services
- Regency Ballroom
- 24 hours business center
- 24-hour Manager on duty
The rooms are designed such that it meets the guests’ comfort and requirement, extending serene peaceful atmosphere with 24 hours Free Wi-Fi internet service. All the rooms are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, flat screen televisions, separate walk in showers and tea/coffee making facilities that will make your stay memorable.
PO Box 9609, Taragaon, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal,
Tel: +977 1 517 1234
Fax: +977 1 517 8333
- Hotel Yak and Yeti
Hotel Yak and Yeti is one of the most prominent five-star hotels in Nepal. It is built with historic character and is suitable for both short and long stay. It has the fusion of modern design and noblesse of original heritage interiors. It is Kathmandu’s one of the leading luxury hotel for business and leisure. The rooms have cozy atmosphere, well furnished deluxe room, with an emphasis on the highest quality of materials, with smoke detectors, safe locks, working desks, LCD TV set with satellite reception, In-room tea/coffee making facility, direct call phone, high-speed Internet connection and a mini bar.
Features of Hotel
- Pleasant, quiet and luxury rooms.
- Offers customary laundry and dry cleaning, as well as the option of a beautician, hairdresser, masseur, and spa
- 24hours reception, night time security and airport transfers are all provided.
- serve “healthy, organic and tasty” array of cuisine
- 120-room hotel with 5-star amenities
- a brand new porte-cochere, lobby, a new lobby bar, shopping arcade, an atrium, a second swimming pool and two tennis courts
- 24-hour butler service, a private lounge for breakfast and cocktails, a boardroom, and in-room outlets for fax machines and computers
- International quality standards of accommodation and dining facilities.
Durbar Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal, Tel: +977 1 4248999 | 4240520 , Fax: +977 1 4227781 | 4227782, E-mail: [email protected]
- Shangrila Hotel
Shangrila Hotel is one of the award-winning five-star hotels in Nepal surrounded by lush greenery garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool next to the famous garden, a well-equipped fitness centre and tennis court. It provides a perfect harmony between nature and culture that meets the international standards. It is situated in Lazimpat, Kathmandu and it is also branched in Pokhara.
Features of Hotel:
- furnished with contemporary furniture and hardwood floors, and come with an electric teakettle & a personal safe
- Private bathrooms have a hairdryer, hot/cold shower facilities, and free toiletries.
- A comfortable seating area and cable TV are included and all rooms are fully air-conditioned. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour concierge is available
- Fully equipped business center
- A pampering massage at the spa
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal.
P: +977-1-4412999 I 4419743
Gharipatan, Pokhara, Nepal
P: +977-61-462222 | 460224
City Office: +977-1-4420252 (Sunday-Friday)
- Soaltee Crown Plaza
Soaltee Crown Plaza is one of the premier conference venues for the South Asia Region. The hotel has formerly hosted personalities such as Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana due to which it has been listed in one of the best five-star hotels in Nepal. It is located in the 2km from the Swayambhunath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- The warm, contemporary rooms, some with wooden floors, feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee making facilities
- access to a club lounge that offers free breakfast and drinks
- an outdoor pool, a fitness room, sports courts, and a spa with gender-segregated saunas and steam rooms for male and female.
- 4 restaurants, one of which serves Italian cuisine, and a lobby bar.
- Standard tier wireless internet (WiFi) access included with a stay at most Crowne Plaza hotels and resorts around the world.
Phone: +977 1 4273999
Fax: +977 1 4272205
E-Mail: [email protected]