Table of Contents
There are total 8 five star hotels in Nepal among them some are described below.
Here is the list of top five stars Hotel of Nepal. We have tried our best to give you as much as the details you needed as per our research. The hotels listed here are of international standard and is very famous in the world too.
Hyatt Regency is one of the top five-star hotels in Nepal located in Taragaon, Bouddha, Kathmandu. It had its opening on 27 September 2000. This hotel is managed by Global Hyatt Corporation, and design and construction was done by P.G Patki Architects Pvt Ltd. It is built in 37 acres of land with 8 suites and 280 guest room. It is established with the cost of 5000 million and designed in tradition Newari style of Nepali architecture. The hotel has acted as a venue for events and conference as well for different NGOs and INGOs. The entrance of the hotel is designed keeping in mind the culture of Nepal. It is one of the full-service hotels. For more info, we can visit www.hyattregency.com.
Hyatt Regency is one of the best names in Nepal as an excellent five-star hotel. It is situated near Boudhanath, a UNESCO World Heritage site, in Kathmandu Nepal. It was opened on Sep 2000 built on 37 acres of land. It is only Hyatt brand property under Hyatt Regency portfolio. It is very close to the international airport and offers world class hospitality.
Features of Hotel:
- 280 rooms and suites
- Hyatt Hotels Regency Club®
- Views of Boudhanath Stupa and the surrounding mountain ranges
- Tour desk
- Complimentary parking
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Club Oasis Spa and Fitness Centre
- Three astroturf tennis courts
- An extensive outdoor function area
- Wedding venues and services
- Regency Ballroom
- 24 hours business center
- 24-hour Manager on duty
The rooms are designed such that it meets the guests’ comfort and requirement, extending serene peaceful atmosphere with 24 hours Free Wi-Fi internet service. All the rooms are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, flat screen televisions, separate walk in showers and tea/coffee making facilities that will make your stay memorable.
Yak and Yeti
Yak and Yeti is a luxury 5-star hotel in Kathmandu located in Durbar Marg. It was started on 1st September 1977. First, there were 270 guest rooms and now there is 150 deluxe rooms and suites have been designed to harmonize with the special features of Lal Durbar. The room has a cozy atmosphere and is meticulously furnished with deluxe room sizes.
Rooms are created with an emphasis on the highest quality of materials with a smoke detector, safe locks, working desks, LCD TV set with satellite reception, tea/coffee making facility, direct call phone, high-speed internet connection and mini bar, it is one of the quiet, pleasant and luxury stay hotel for a business trip, family trip, honeymoon etc.
Hotel Yak and Yeti is one of the most prominent five-star hotels in Nepal. It is built with historic character and is suitable for both short and long stay. It has the fusion of modern design and noblesse of original heritage interiors. It is Kathmandu’s one of the leading luxury hotel for business and leisure. The rooms have cozy atmosphere, well furnished deluxe room, with an emphasis on the highest quality of materials, with smoke detectors, safe locks, working desks, LCD TV set with satellite reception, In-room tea/coffee making facility, direct call phone, high-speed Internet connection and a mini bar.
Features of Hotel
- Pleasant, quiet and luxury rooms.
- Offers customary laundry and dry cleaning, as well as the option of a beautician, hairdresser, masseur, and spa
- 24hours reception, night time security and airport transfers are all provided.
- serve “healthy, organic and tasty” array of cuisine
- 120-room hotel with 5-star amenities
- a brand new porte-cochere, lobby, a new lobby bar, shopping arcade, an atrium, a second swimming pool and two tennis courts
- 24-hour butler service, a private lounge for breakfast and cocktails, a boardroom, and in-room outlets for fax machines and computers
- International quality standards of accommodation and dining facilities.
It is one of the five-star hotel located in Lekhnath Marga, Kathmandu. It was established in 1955. The chairman of this hotel is Maharaj kumari Rama Malla, manager mr.K.M. Ranjitkar. It has got 10 suites 35 Deluxe Room, 53 standard Room.
Tariff for a room is single 130 US$, double 156US$, suite 268US$. The conference facility is there is 250-300 capacity in Malla Plaza and 40-60 capacity for the business lounge. This hotel has lavish apartments and suites all with attached bath and shower, air conditioning and heating, international direct dial telephone system, multi-channel colour television and minibar. All rooms have a view over our awards winning gardens. It is also one of the best service-oriented hotels in Nepal.
It is one of the well established 5-star deluxe hotels in the Lazimpat centre of Kathmandu, City, within easy walking distance to the tourist spots like durbar marga and Thamel. It is an international standard hotel with modern design providing a dramatic view of the surrounding mountain. It also offers luxurious accommodation including a rooftop swimming pool and many other facilities that offer a level of comfort and style not found in other hotels. The rooms are provided with broadband internet access and equipped with air conditioning and minibars facilities and others.
There is a total of 160 guests rooms and of eight floors building. It is 9 km drive from Tribhuvan international airport.it provides several amenities to its guest. The restaurants are opened 24 hours providing both Italian and oriental cuisine. It has also got a bar where guest can relax. It is one of the best hotel providing luxurious services to its guest.
Radisson Hotel offers an excellent and delightful glimpse of Nepali culture with theme nights featuring traditional music and classical dancing in the hotel’s garden. It offers impressive relaxation facilities like Tranquillity spa and a health club. It is located in Lazimpat, Kathmandu adorned with Himalayan Cherries. Thamel and Durbar Marg is near to the hotel location which is the top destination for tourist. Once you check in the hotel, you can use the free high-speed internet to let your family and friends know that you have arrived safely.
Services and amenities offered by Radisson Hotel:
- 260 rooms and suites
- Two restaurants, two bars, two cafes and a bakery
- 896 square meters of meeting space
- Four meeting rooms, two boardrooms, and a ballroom
- Health club with exercise facilities, sauna, and steam room
- Rooftop pool and Whirlpool tub
- Beauty care and Gift Shop
- Business center and Concierge services
- Airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
You can book different categorized rooms like Deluxe, Superior, Premium, Business class. You can also book for any events or meeting hall with world class facilities.
It is one of the well renowned five-star hotels that lie in Lazimpat, Kathmandu. It has a view to the high Himalaya, the ancient building with its magnificent award-winning garden endeavours consists of room property providing multi-channel television and music direct telephone, mini bar and pleasing modern decor, high comfort with warm hospitality. It is also one of the best hotels for a seminar, family trip, family dinner and many others. it tries to provide the best service to its guest.
Shangrila Hotel is one of the award-winning five-star hotels in Nepal surrounded by lush greenery garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool next to the famous garden, a well-equipped fitness centre and tennis court. It provides a perfect harmony between nature and culture that meets the international standards. It is situated in Lazimpat, Kathmandu and it is also branched in Pokhara.
Features of Hotel:
- furnished with contemporary furniture and hardwood floors, and come with an electric teakettle & a personal safe
- Private bathrooms have a hairdryer, hot/cold shower facilities, and free toiletries.
- A comfortable seating area and cable TV are included and all rooms are fully air-conditioned. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour concierge is available
- Fully equipped business center
- A pampering massage at the spa
Soaltee Crown Plaza
Soaltee Crown Plaza is one of the premier conference venues for the South Asia Region. The hotel has formerly hosted personalities such as Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana due to which it has been listed in one of the best five-star hotels in Nepal. It is located in the 2km from the Swayambhunath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- The warm, contemporary rooms, some with wooden floors, feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee making facilities
- access to a club lounge that offers free breakfast and drinks
- an outdoor pool, a fitness room, sports courts, and a spa with gender-segregated saunas and steam rooms for male and female.
- 4 restaurants, one of which serves Italian cuisine, and a lobby bar.
- Standard tier wireless internet (WiFi) access included with a stay at most Crowne Plaza hotels and resorts around the world.