Lok Sewa Aayog Karnali has announced the Written Examination Center of Statistics Assistant. The Lok Sewa Aayog Karnali has announced the date and time of the applicant’s competitive written exam.
Notice Date: February 22, 2023
Examinations will be held following the schedule provided for those who have filed online applications for various services, businesses, and positions under the advertisement number. The following information should be kept in mind by the candidates.
More about Lok Sewa Aayog Karnali | Center for Statistics Assistant Written Examination
The notice says, “This notice is published for the information of all concerned as the competitive written examination of all the candidates who have been accepted in the online application form of the advertisement no., service, group, and most of the details conducted by this commission will be conducted on the following date, time and place according to the pre-determined examination schedule.”
Note Lok Sewa Aayog Karnali: (Subjects to be followed by the examinees)
1. Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the examination day, the examination will not be postponed as per the scheduled program without prior notice from the commissioner.
2. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the examination without admit card. Candidates who need a copy of the admit card must get the admit card from this office one day before the test. You have to reach the exam center 1 (one) hour before the start of the exam.
3. To appear in the examination, along with the admit card along with the complete proof of Nepali citizenship or a photograph issued by the Government of Nepal
An identity card will have to be taken. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
4. Carrying bags, mobile phones, and other electronic items in the examination hall is prohibited.
5. Only pen/dot pen with black ink should be used in the exam.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.