You can send free sms to Nepal through here. Mobile companies are increasing in Nepal, like Ncell, and NTC. Here we have given a platform to send free sms to Nepal, free sms to Ncell, and free sms to NTC. There are different ways to send SMS or activate free SMS service on different sims, NCELL and NTC.
In Nepal, NTC and NCell are the ones providing mobile network services. If you are in Nepal, you may have NTC SIM, Ncell SIM or both. So, here we will show you how to send free SMS through NTC and NCell most authentically and conveniently. Just follow the steps below.
Table of Contents
Send Free SMS to Nepal
Yes, it has been a year since we have facilitated with Free sms to Nepal, Free sms to Ncell, Free sms to Ntc, and free websms to NTC and Ncell.
We are providing free sms to Nepal with lots of alternatives for a year, and our visitors are really appreciating us for providing free sms service for a long. We are glad to have their good response, and we would like to hear more good responses from you as we are hearing for a year. This grows interest in us.
Update: We have already closed the free sms service from our website. You can use the following methods if you need to send free sms.
Are you unknown about how to send free sms through the Internet? Yes, I am going to give you some links to send free websms to NCELL, websms to NTC. I will be updating links to more sites regularly.
Free SMS to Ncell
This is a Websms service provided by Ncell’s official website. You can send free sms through this link.
For NCell users:
- Go to ncell.axiata.com
- Scroll down. Under the option Account, click on E-care.
- You will be directed to a new page. Click on Activate your E-care account.
- Provide the information mentioned. You have to provide your valid mobile number, certificate type and number. The certificate type may be a passport, citizenship, driving license, etc.; the certificate number is the respective number you presented when purchasing the SIM card.
- Verification details will be sent to your mobile number.
- Log in with the verification details.
- Go to the section Business Info Maintain and click send SMS.
- In a new field, you must enter your phone number and message. You can schedule the deadline to send the message or leave it as it is to send it instantly. Click send, and your message will be sent to the particular person. You can send ten free SMS in Ncell in this way.
First, go to Ncell’s official site and click on the link E-Care or click HERE to go directly to ecare portal.
Now, you will get this form with different fields. Fill the fields with details as MDN i.e. Your 10-digit Mobile Number, Password, or we can say your eCare password, Verification Code, and The four digits at the right side of the field. It should be registered first, In case you have not registered your Ncell number for ecare portal, go to Activate your ecare account link at the left of the login form or directly click HERE to register, then you can enjoy services.
Fill up the registration form with your mobile number and choose the certificate type that you used at the time of sim card registration. The verification certificate could be a passport, citizenship, driving license, Brunei ID, Civil affairs ID, student ID or other, as you used at the beginning.
Then, click on validate the customer info, and you will get verification details on your mobile number. After registration, log in as specified above, which lands on the page below.
After that, click on Business Info Maintain, Now click on Send SMS to send free SMS to any Ncell number which is free of cost. Finally, you will get the page to send SMS with three empty fields. Type the mobile number to which you want to send a message in the Phone Number field, a maximum of 160 character message on the next one and leave the third field, Sending Deadline as it is if you want the SMS to be sent instantly.
Otherwise, schedule the sending time. You can send a maximum of 10 messages per day free of charge, which is possible for Ncell to Ncell sim only.
For free NCELL SMS service, you can use Ecare.
Free SMS to NTC
You can send free sms to NTC from meet.net.np for sending free sms to NTC network.
For NTC users:
(Please note this service has also been removed as meet.net.np is unavailable.)
- Go to meet.net.np
- Click Register inside the blue box.
- Provide the necessary information mentioned. Choose your display name and user name. Provide your email id, set a password between 6-14 characters, and contain at least one uppercase letter. Enter your mobile number. It must be valid. You can choose your public or private information according to your wish.
- Then click register.
- The activation code will be sent to your mobile number, and a confirmation letter will be in your email id.
- Go to the confirmation letter. Follow the link and enter your activation code. Then log in.
- After you are logged in, you will have various options, like activity, click-to-call, questions, WebSMS, surveys, blogs, news, photos, etc.
- Click webSMS. Then click send SMS to external contacts.
- Provide the name, mobile number and email address of your friend.
- Select the contact.
- You will be directed towards the page where you must choose the language and write your message in the box.
- Then click send now.
- Your SMS will be sent to the respective contact. You can send ten free SMS per day.
This service has been closed.
If we found other ways to send free sms, we will update this page as soon as possible. If you know it well, then share it in the comment section provided below.
As many of the methods are not working, if you are in Nepal, you can take Sapati on your phone to send an SMS.