Nepal Rastra bank (NRB) is the central bank of Nepal. NRB was established in 1956 under the NRB act 1955.It has its central office in Baluwatar, Kathmandu and branches all over the Nation.
NRB makes monetary policy every year to manage the flow of money in the market. Monetary policy is the tool that NRB uses to achieve its objectives.NRB is led by a team of qualified economists and professionals from different fields. The Governor of Nepal Rastra bank since 22nd March 2015 is Dr. Chiranjibi Nepal. The official website of NRB is: https://nrb.org.np/index.php.
NRB supervises and regulates all the banks and financial institutions of Nepal, thus is called the Bank of banks. The major objectives of NRB are to control inflation, reduce unemployment, maintain balance of payment stability, foreign exchange policy formulation and ensure quality financial services.
NRB is more concerned with policy formulation and regulation, issue of notes and coins. Nepal Rastra bank acts as guardian to all the financial institution and banks. It makes licensing policy for banks, fixes interest rates to control liquidity in the market and make sure they operate according to given guidelines.
NRB looks after all the banks and is the lender of the last resort. It offers loan to banks and financial institution in the cases of shortage of money. Under specified terms and conditions Banks can get up to 80% of refunding. When any bank faces difficulty, it’s the Rastra Bank that lifts them up. However, Commercial banks try not to borrow from the lender of last resort because it indicates severe financial crisis and create a feeling of panic to its customers.
It doesn’t provide any financial services like providing loan or making deposits to the general public. But indirectly it affects a lot of our decisions. It fixes interest rates on loan according to need of the market and to maintain a stability in the market. For example: Revealing the 2020/18 monetary policy, NRB has eased up the auto loan process for private vehicles, with this step the number of people buying vehicles have increased in this fiscal year.
Nepal Rastra Bank Job Opportunity NRB Careers
Many of us wish to work for the central bank of the Nation.NRB frequently announces vacancies for qualified professionals to work in different positions. It even offers internship programs for graduate students aiming their professional development.
All the recruitment and selection process is conducted and coordinated by Human Resource Department (Lok Sewa Ayog) and all the current openings are posted in the banks official website. Recently NRB has announced more than 150 job openings for both graduates and non- graduates.
Working for NRB is the greatest opportunity one can have in life. The benefits and allowances that come with working for NRB is the reason people why people choose NRB. All the salary and benefits are payable according to NRB act 2002.
Nepal Rastra Bank Apply Job Online
Nepal Rastra Bank has made its online job application procedure. Applicants can now submit NRB jobs online through http://jobs.nrb.org.np/.
How to apply NRB job online?
This information helps you as a guide to apply Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) jobs online from nrb.org.np
1. Please register first. For that, click the Apply of the place where your ad is filled or the top-right of the screen
Click on the register in the corner
A) Password must be at least 6 characters, one of which will have to be capital letter and one number
B) If you hold Captcha, click on capital and the small letter as continue to click
2. Login ID will be received after this Since applying for more than one ad and using a login ID, it should be used to take the form
Login ID and Password will have to be protected.
3. Click Apply in the place where your own ads are filled
4. Then submit the details and details of both tabs (General and Document) has to be filled in the fields of the document The name and family details of the applicant has to be written in Bishall font for Devanagari Script. Other details will be required in ENGLISH.
5. The above confirmation will be received. After the confirmation slip is logged in to your portal, Application Confirmation slip can be downloaded or printed in the Applied Vacancies tab. You need to login in your portal to do so.
6. Slip mentions about the payment to be made, application number and name Payment has to be deposited in Thapathali office of Nepal National Bank and
NRB Thapathali Account number for Nafa Noksan Aamdani Futkar Hisab is 1200,000-030-012-524.
Deposit receipt will have to uploaded in the same portal after logging into the account.
7. You will receive your entrance card after verification of submitted details. Payment receipt and attached documents will be verified by the bank as it will be verified
8. When participating in the written examination, along with the certificate, along with the certificate of Nepali citizenship will be accompanied. Otherwise in examination participation will not be made
9. Once submitted form can not be edited. If you do not submit the examination accordingly, submit a false statement. the formatted form will automatically be canceled if the online formatted form is completed or the certificate is inaccessible according to the details.
10. Details approved or unapproved, you can check it after a few days in the same website after logged in.
A. The changes can be made if application is unapproved till the last day of submission of application.
11. In applying to other groups other than women in the rights of the Society, the certificate will be required to make it mandatory upload for the “Documents” tab.