MOE (Ministry of Education) Nepal distributes No Objection Letter for students. Only after having, No Objection Letter students can pay the fee for university. Through this page, you can get information on making No Objection Certificate from MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
No objection letter is provided by Ministry Of Education (MoE) situated at Keshar Mahal. Only after having no objection Certificate from MoE, students can pay their university fee.
There are certain documents that are needed during the time of issuing no objection letter from MoE such as photocopy of citizenship, photocopy of transcript, photocopy of acceptance letter from university such as i-20/ offer letter and need to show original documents too. If students cannot submit original documents than need to submit notarized photocopy.
Documents needed for No Objection Letter Nepal
Things Required for Making No Objection Letter from MOE
- Citizenship certificate Photocopy
- Transcript Certificate Photocopy
- If you are Engineer or Doctor or Nurse, you must have council registration certificate xerox too.
- You need to show original documents too. If you can not submit original document, please submit Notarized photocopy.
No Objection letter MOE open time and close time
Important information which help you on making No Objection Letter at Ministry of Education Nepal.
- You can make No objection Certificate only at MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
- The form is distributed from 10 AM to 12 PM only. You can also download it online.
- Students who submit form by 12 PM will get their No Objection Certificate on the respective day. Students submitting form after 12 PM will get on the next day morning only.
- There is a long queue of students for making No Objection Certificate. You must reach before 9:30 AM otherwise you may be on the last of the queue.
- You must deposit 2000 rupees for No Objection Letter at the Bank counter in MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
For easiness, Please remember.
Application Form Distribution 2(a) numbered window
Application Form+ Document Verification 2(b) numbered window
Revenue Deposit 1 numbered Window
Application Registration 3 numbered window
No Objection Letter Distribution 6 numbered window
No Objection Letter form is available online over here.
Please bring your original citizenship, transcript, offer letter and other related documents.
If the original person is not present, then you have to notarize all your documents and original citizenship of the person present plus its photocopy.
If your name doesn’t match in Citizenship and documents, then you have to bring the verification certificate from your district quoting that both the person is same.
If your caste is different due to marriage, then you have to bring your marriage registration certificate.
Photocopy of your citizenship, Photocopy of your Transcript is important.
- For Bachelor level, you need to have your SEE, +2 NEB transcript
- For Master Level, you need to have only Bachelor transcript
Please include these documents if you have any.
- Photocopy of your Offer letter
- If you are applying for MBBS/BDS course, then you have to show the original Nepal Medical Council eligibility certificate plus 1 piece photocopy.
- If you are applying for MD/MS/BDS entrance examination, you have to bring the Internship completion certificate, Medical Council registration certificate original plus photocopy.
- If you are applying to study MD/MS/BDS, you have to bring eligibility certificate, Internship completion certificate, and Medical Council registration certificate original plus photocopy.
Notice: If you have submitted your application on time as included above, then you will receive your NOC on the same day.
Summary of step by step Procedure for NOC
- First, you have to take the application form from the Application form distribution section. You can also download the form by going to the link http://www.moe.gov.np/content/no-objection-letter.html. Just print it and fill it.
- Then, you have to verify your form from the verification section.
- After that, you have to deposit the amount of Rs 2000 by filling the slip available there.
- Take the slip and verified application form to the Application registration section.
- You will be given the number according to which you will receive your NOC.
Only Ministry of Education issues no objection letter from Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal. First of all, students need to fill application form i.e distributed from 10 a.m to 12 p.m from window 2(a) and application form and document verification are done by window 2(b).
Students must deposit 2000 rupees for No Objection Certificate at the Bank counter in MOE at window 1 by filling the form. Then the application is registered at 3 numbered windows and from there token number is given to students.
How to apply No objection letter in Nepal?
Students who submit the form by 12 PM will get their No Objection Letter on a respective day. Students submitting form after 12 PM will get on the next day morning only. No Objection Letter is distributed from 6 numbered windows and students are called by their token number.
There is a long queue for making NOC no objection certificate. It is one of the essential documents to get entry is the university in any aboard country. Students get two No Objection Letter one for students and another for the bank.