Nepal Rastra Bank has published a notice regarding the exam schedule for the September vacancy notices for different posts. Nepal Rastra Bank Limited often holds exams once a year to satisfy the work requirement at the nation’s central bank.
Notice Date: Last updated Feb 1, 2023
We have previously posted the NRB assistant-level course syllabus on our website. The NRB level 4 curriculum PDF can be downloaded from our website, kpadhne.com, “the greatest education network of Nepal,” if you don’t already have it. The Nepal Rastra Bank Exam Routine 2079 is shown here.
More about NRB Exam Schedule | Nepal Rastra Bank Exam Routine | NRB Exam Schedule for Different Post 2022–2023
On 2079-08-25, the NRB released the exam schedule or Exam routine for all papers (pre-test). A position was available, and the application deadline was 2079-06-30. NRB Exam Schedule or NRB Exam routine 2079 can be found on the organization’s official website and in the job-related sections.
These are the details of the open positions that were listed as of September 2022.
(Official III) Assistant Director of Administration – 18
Provisional Assistant Director (Official III): 1
Assistant Administration (Assistant II) – 24
1. Candidates should only use a black ink pad/pen to answer.
2. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without the admit card but must arrive at least 1 hour before the exam on the day of the exam. 3. Taking mobile phones and other electronic devices while taking the exam is prohibited.
4. The rescheduled examination program will not be established by prior notification of the Pawan Commission if the examination is conducted unauthorizedly.
5. When writing the answer to the multiple choice question, only the solution in capital letters A, B, C, and D will not be accepted.
6. Candidates who fail the written examination of the first phase will not be allowed to appear in the study of the second phase.
7. The pre-eligibility test for the first stage is not the OMR system.
8. All the examinees have to submit a self-declaration about their health condition through the Nepal Rashtra Bank Limited website for self-declaration regarding Kovid.
9. As a unique examination centre will be arranged for the candidates infected with Kovid-19, such candidates should inform the National Bank of Nepal that they are infected.
For more related content, please follow, Wapnepal.