National Examination Board- NEB, Examination Control Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur has announced Registration open for SEE Exam 2079. So we request students to register for the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) for Class 10 that will be held in the year 2079.
Notice Date: Dec 3, 2022
For the academic year 2079, students registered regularly in class 10. including individuals who attend non-traditional adult schools, open and alternative schools, and cutting-edge educational institutions. To take the 2079 SEE exam, one must apply for 5 Mangsir and 10 Poush 2079. All interested parties who should be informed of this information include the National Examination Board State Branch Office, the Education Development and Coordination Unit, the Local Level Education Branch, Schools, and Students.
Documentation required for Regular Students for Registration
- A replica of the primary level (Class 8) diploma from the 2077 school year or earlier.
- Your registration copy.
- Two recent passport-size images of the child wearing a school uniform are pasted where indicated, together with a copy of the child’s birth certificate attested by the principal. Before the 10th of Poush 2079, each applicant must apply and pay the examination cost of Rs. 500 (five hundred rupees).
Documentation is required for partial students for Registration.
- According to the regulations, students must complete class eighth’s basic level or receive an equivalent grade from participating in the open alternative side. After the publication of this notice, submit a certificate that has been confirmed by the company that issued it. And send a replica of your birth certificate that has been authenticated by their principal and is older than two years (academic session 2077 or earlier).
- In the case of non-formal adult schools or open alternative schools, the coordinators should evaluate the authorization letter and other school papers to see whether the students adhere to the guidelines.
- Students enrolling in non-formal adult schools must fulfil all requirements outlined in the non-formal school operational guidelines for adults 2065. Attach two passport-size pictures, submit a document attesting to their eligibility, and paste the form where it belongs. And finish the setup. Each student is required to contribute Rs. 500 toward the exam fee. This must be delivered to the appropriate institution by February 10th, 2079.
For more related contents please visit our site, Wapnepal.